Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Fly.

Yes. You can drink booze when walking but it must be in a "haul your ass" glass, weed is illegal and will get you a nice room.

20 minutes plus ferry time.

In your case a golf cart would be more efficient. Anywhere north of Tres Cocos the water taxi would be better.

Yes, you can take it to your villa.

S
spl Offline
S
what is scary about the north, what did you hear? The north is very peaceful, beautiful and not scary.

KC Offline
Ditto what spl said.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have read about late nigth being very dark, roads are in terrible conditon. i suppose maybe scary wasnt the best word to us. i have travlled a bit and being in any dark place isnt all that appealing and after drinking was too much

G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Whats haul your ass glass......is that why we need to bring traveller mugs. should i book the flight on-line before we arrive, What happens if our international flight is delayed and we have already paid for our tickets to the island. Are we able to book a the airport once we arrive

G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
another question? How much US dollars should we bring for food and drinks for a week

G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
o.k We have found another place that is still avalible

Happy and grumpy 3 bedroom apt

What do you guys think should we cancel our up north villa.

Our main intentions is to relax and party and explore so i really think being in town will help to assit us in this but who am i to really know you guys are the ones with the experience

Hon Offline
First off, I think Grumpy and Happy is a little bit further from the centre of town than where you are staying. Secondly, if you are worried in the dark, regardless where you stay you had better bring a flashlight every where you go after sunset. Once you get out of the 'downtown' area things are not lit up like they are in Toronto smile

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
thanks for the response, your're right there is not much differnce in distance just avoiding the ferry. The apt is cheaper and with the money we are going to save we can get a golf cart for the week and fly into the island without having more extra cost once we arrive.

KC Offline
I assume the villa up north is on the beach or at least very near. Is that important to you?

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.