Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We are coming to san pedro for news year and we have rented a villa any information about what to bring or expect will be greaty read and sought out..........any hot spots day trips, good place to dance, drink, swim, anything people I am counting on you for information

whats a group of young adults to do for news year
multiple choice
wanting any travel advice (0%, 0 Votes)
What should we bring (100%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 1
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
well Gina... that time of year, especially around midnight, it might get just a bit cool and breezy... I would bring a light jacket, just to be safe. As far as where to go it might help if you told us where you were staying, north? south? in-town?

S
spl Offline
S
everything is happening here on New Years, you'll end up everywhere and home by 8am.

S
S
If you can remember where home is!

G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We are suppose to be staying near sweet basil and palapa bar but after reading such scary things about north end I am not quite so sure

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
North end isn't scary - just a little less action and a little more work to get back and forth.

S
S
If you're staying in the Tres Cocos area (between the former Sweet Basil and Palapa) you'll be a quick ride into town. No worries at all it's a beautiful area.

It is a beautiful area and Tres Cocos is a great snorkel. We stayed in the area last Christmas and it can turn a little cool at night that time of year - if you are cold natured bring a light jacket, as Denny said.
Any place is a good place to dance - BC's, Fido's, Mango's, Crazy Canuck's, Hammock House, The Palapa Bar, the beach, a pier, etc.

Time flys - have fun!
G
gina Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It seems that I have tried to book else where and everything is booked solid, i am not regreting my choice because its afforable and booked. (but i thought if we could be closer to the town it would be nice but theres always next time)

is the ferry or flying to get the island better?

Is there local police and are the strict with any laws that we should know?

How far of a walk is it from sweet basil to town?

Our villa has a its own dock (we think) so is water taxis a better way to go, personally i think I would enjoy the freedom of a golf cart considering the roads I am not all that sure but I trust each of your judgements

should we look into getting a golf cart for the week, are we able to leave it at the bar and to trek back to our villa.

Thanks for everyone input keep the info comming.

Fly, fly, fly... 10 minutes and you're there... as to dunno 1 hour rocking back and forth, splashing in the water... speeding... not my cup of tea at all.

yes, there are local police... eek

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.