Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mr. Payne, I think most Native Americans believe the second item. We don't feel the government is AGAINST us, just not as quick to respond to our needs as we'd like. But, who feels they are first in line when you are dealing with a government, except the lucky wealthy ones? We are not as bad off as a lot want to think, but worse off than we want to be. So, what is your point?

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
An apostle who did not understand said the first line: If you are not with us, you are against us.. President bush used this line a number of times,in doing so aliented entire countries.

Jesus said the second line and encompassed all people and alienated no one.

SIN, so should the USA go into Chad, Sudan, Cuba? Do more wrongs make a right? And didn't Bill Clinton bomb Iraq for 8 years? Was he wrong as well?

Tell you what, Clinton was an OK president. And I could care less about his blowjob.

And please don't put words in my mouth, At no point in this thread did I say it was OK for the USA to do any of the things you accuse it of.

I'm sorry I made the drugs joke. As you know, I'm the opposite to you, very anti illegal-drugs, and a non-user of said illegal drugs.

Chris,
I read every paper online at least once a week regarding the GOB and the very trustworthy ex-mayor of Belize City!

If 170,000 tourist arrive and depart at Goldson at $35usd a person. 5,950,000usd per year.

How much real estate is sold per year in Belize in usd? Add that 15% for the stamp tax. Maybe 6 0r 7 more million usd per year?

Not taking in Customs, sales tax, hotel tax, which I understand the BTB gets...What are we talking about in basic revenues?

How much can it cost to run a country with 250,000+ residents properly and lawfully???????????????????????????????????

I was amused by the new "waste management company" contract.

It seems to never end.....

S
S
Reaper, just a smaller scale of what happens in most if not all governments.

Just think if the US was not playing the World's policeman and taking over nations (GWB today, "I believe we will win in Irag", sounds confident and still justifying the war three years later) how much tax dollars would be saved. US Citizens (like my relatives) would not have to work until May of each year - JUST to pay THEIR TAXES! Imagine how much more money they could spend on vacation in countries like Belize (no less invest in prime oceanfront real estate)!

Reaper, I like you comment about the drug runners. Kinda ironic when you think about it. Thinking is a good thing to do before speaking, or in this case posting. If the 10% of the World's populations (the US) didn't consume 80% of the all the illegal drugs produced GLOBALLY, there wouldn't be drug runners (spuring abuse) in Belize.

FYI: Emergency medicine is a tiny part of healthcare (relating to an earlier post).

Hey but who am I to judge, just 2/3 of the US feels GWB IS NOT DOING HIS JOB. They must hate the US also, nah, probably just it's evil ruler.

Chris, why only Iraq and not these other poor nations, oh I forgot, they don't mean shit to GWB, no money in it and Congress wouldn't aprove it cause' they aint got no WMD, but neither did Iraq, vexing??

When everyone in the US is working, above the poverty level and healthy - then I can see them assisting others to copy their democtatic way of life.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
chris

You forgot to mention that you don't whore around either. smile

S
S
Sorry, your ole' lady said she really needed the cash. I had to even ask for a refund. Sad.

Looser.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
SIN,
GOB corruption IS proportionaly larger.

So the US buys 80% of the drugs world wide. I wonder how many Belizeans are in that count. Or Belizeans on vacation in the US buying drugs...hmmm...

FYI-Emergency medicine is a HUGE part of healthcare, but what would I know after 26 years of riding around on a fire truck answering thousands of EMS calls in a big city....

GWB lied to all of the world, and if you want to discuss that over beer at Pedro's no worries, I just can't type that fast for that discussion!(you're buying!)

America let African war lords go crazy on Slick Willies watch. Wrong, but so did the other industrialized nations.

Everyone in America won't be above the poverty level because of many factors, ie. mental health issues, education, work ethics, etc. But most people that want to work for a living prosper in America.

I worry about the US and its direction, leadership and finances.

I want to run for president on the 'Get a F@#*'n JOB!" platform. Just because you disagree with a president doesn't mean you hate your homeland.

cool

C
C
I have a strong feeling that 80% of all illegal drugs are not consumed in the US. Give us some verifiable stats!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
From Pirates of the Caribbean:

Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 94 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.