Pass the kind please.

Roll roll your blunt,
lick it at both ends.
Light it up,
take a puff,
and pass to a friend.

SIN-P

Buy you herb from Tim in Belize

SIN, I don't know why you're arguing with me about the USA and Iraq. At no time in this thread have I brought the subject up.

SIN, I think you have a point about the need to stop U.S. citizens using illegal drugs because it would be a possible solution to Belize's drug problem. I trust you will be setting an example especially now that you are to become a family man.

Belikin Bill, I want to make it clear that I don't use illegal drugs. I never forgot to mention anything else.

S
S
Have you guys been drinking and posting?

Ok Clover, will have a full report for you in the AM, time to hit Fido's and chat up some lovely visitors.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
Chris you're making it personal, cuidado migo, getting "pissed" in public (English for shit faced drunk) is as illegal as smoking weed or blasting a big line of Peruvian flake (not to mention driving after a stop at the pub). Don't be so self righteous, it's so........British.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
SIN, you're right, I am being self-righteous, I do feel rather too comfortable that I don't smoke weed or snort coke. I really shouldn't feel so proud of myself for not being a drug user. What was I thinking.

Chris

I did not say that you use illegal drugs nor did I in any way mean to imply it if you thought I did. I am against them even more than you. You should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
This thread leaves the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea.

So, gentlemen, are we talking all drugs? Alcohol? Caffine (my personal fav)? Chocolate? Does asprin count? Or just the ones you don't use?

Belikin Bill, sorry, you missed my point....I was trying to laugh along with your whoring post. Read yours first then read mine again..

lawcucui, I think I have made it clear in most of my references to illegal drugs that it is ILLEGAL drugs I'm referring to. Can't speak for anyone else.

Law - I seldom do caffine, chocolate or asprin. And contary to my name, I don't keep alcohol in my home and never drink and drive. I do have plenty of other vices, like wasting time posting on here to much laugh Is krispy kreme donuts a vice? If someone sets down a warm dozen of glazed ones by me I will eat them all laugh

Hahaha, Reaper is so right; after I cancelled my DirecTV; LMAOL (laughing my Ass off Loud). I'll be watching the next episode tomorrow!
Love you guys!!!!

Live and let live
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.