Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Its a FANTASTIC idea , only problem is, I'm BROKE , I purchased a condo in Ambergris Caye !!!

As for "Sir Isaac Newton " , I like that Guy , a straight shooter! He's The Real Deal in Belize !!

this has to be a inside joke ,I just do not get>>>.duh..naz man your in Real Estate and you bought into this with out ever comming here ????

Living The Dream Every Day!
N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hello captjeff ,
Its no inside joke , I'm a real estate broker/investor & my purchase down there was well researched & I knew some people who had been down there & purchased . So I took a big leap into the unknown , largely due to a great pre-construction price that has already gone up since i purchased !! My biggest concern right now is the 15 % transfer tax ???????? & Hurricane Emily !
I do not recommend the average person do what I did !! As for me , the unknown suits me just fine & keeps me free spirited !! I'm single & live life to the fullest , sometimes dancing on the edge!!! I love women , there like a street-car, there's always one coming around the corner!!The
Unknown ?? I hope this explains things Captjeff!
All you people on this board are great & I look forward to meeting many of you if I can just get my butt down there ! Cheers , the "REAL Deal" from Florida .The final word on this matter , lets move on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
S
carpe diem!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
More like "caveat emptor"

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Pretty amazing thread.

I think the Carl Hiaasen reference is on the mark. The "Real Deal" sounds like one of his characters. Bought a property sight unseen that he's too broke to visit; but he anticipates it's going to be a great place and it's already gone up in value...even though it isn't finished yet. It ain't under 'til it's over, right?

Hope you like SP, if you ever save up enough to visit your condo, sport. It's not exactly teeming with pick-up chicks.

Oh, I almost forgot the exclamation points. Here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I Go Pogo *
N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I'll settle for one chick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I love about you guys & Ladies , You all have a great sense of Humor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now , are there any donations to help me get down there ? I'm really a nice guy , I have 2 arms, 2 legs , & 2 BIG feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
E
Me thinks you could use a shower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
L
Naz: humor me here: I think its great that you bought yourself a little piece of paradise. Wish to do that myself one day, after many trips down. But I agree with the caveat emptor - you really ought to get your 2 BIG feet!!!!!!!! down there and take a look see. Airfare from Florida is usually inexpensive. What are you waiting for? The illegal dredging issue would concern me. For the benefit of those in the know: "his land is still a mud hole where you sink up to your knees, and he's just another gringo in Belize". He began to build a condo, but the labor costs were high - his partner stole his money, it left him high and dry. . .sing along.

I'm also glad you love women. I think we are pretty great myself, but don't know how in the world that has to do with buying property on Ambergris Caye? Thank God, the place isn't like Florida or Cancun, and that is exactly the charm of it.

eek eek Oh my..my..my....Enjoy mud wrestling Naz??? ummm what part of Tampa are you from exactly do you Tanga on the Causeway perhaps???? Good Luck to you!

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.