Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
PEOPLE ARE FUNNY!
The truth is most folks want change to stop as soon as they have made the changes they want. About the island being developed??? There is no way to stop growth. Any time something wonderful is discovered it starts changing. However, growth can be directed. Yes, there is a lot of growth going on 'up north.' The difference I have seen between the north and south is a matter of space and vegetation between neighbors. The south seems to be more like a metropolitan area in that buildings are very close together and one yard runs into the next. So far, up north the lots tend to have a lot of 'jungle' between houses.
That said I also am seeing more and more condos going up. Hopefully they will try to retain some open space between buildings. I have to say that my development did not do this. The two buildings cover most of the two lots from side to side. However, they are set back from the sea nicely giving a decent beach front.
Now that the beachfront from town to north of Journey's end is mostly covered with building more clearing is happening on the lagoon side. Just north of Sweet Basils is an enormous section that has just been burned off in preparation of a condo development.
confused

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
ScubaLdy, Keep our landing area condo free for a few more years, OK! See you in Feb. reaper cool

N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks for your input on these questions !!
I thought I would strike a nerve with some of my thoughts but I'm surprised only a few responded???
Just trying to create & share info. about whats going on down there so the rest of us back in the states are informed !The "Real Deal" from Florida .

NM
You will find it very difficult to stay informed and have info shared. everyone has an agenda. your best bet is to take off the rose colored glasses and fly down and see it with your own eyes. even then it is very limited.

L
L
Hmmm, Sounds like a scenerio right out of a Carl Haissen novel.

R.B. Mernitz
Hey Lovey, are you two in IN this summer? We are in Indy for a few more weeks then to our TX home. Plan to be in SP for 3 mns this winter. Would love to meet then. Indygal

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
N
NAZ MAN Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Actually , this board has provided me & others
tons of shared information !!!
Look for me at the Bar , I'll be wearing the
Rose colored glasses !!
OH YEAH !!!
The "REAL DEAL" from Florida .

L
L
Indy gal, Yes, stateside until the first of Aug. What months are you going to be in S.P.?? I'm in Fishers, give me a call sometime. (317)577-9926

R.B. Mernitz
S
S
ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Z MAN!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S
Originally posted by GAY AND DAVID:
NM
You will find it very difficult to stay informed and have info shared. everyone has an agenda. your best bet is to take off the rose colored glasses and fly down and see it with your own eyes. even then it is very limited.
Say, that's a good idea...

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 92 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,207
Posts500,039
Members20,481
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.