Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
G
Hi--We are coming to stay at the Blue Cottage by the Seaview--in March--guess it is near the school--we'll bring books and stuff--Do you want Time-Life series--??old dictionaries..young adult novels....and, if we bring several boxes do you think we'll have to pay duty on them?

A
A
There is no duty on books. If you are bringing USED books, please say they are USED books. It makes them easier to clear through customs.

By "old" dictionaries, do you mean outdated or used? Outdated is not good, but used is good. Young adult novels are fine, as long as they are wholesome enough for a school setting. Time-Life series are fine.

Thank you for taking the time to donate.

Cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
dear wendy,

i have recently visited Caye caulker and afterward found this message board. i noticed this project began last year. are you still interested in books for the library? i am a elementary school teacher in California. the school year is about to begin and i could collect books around the school and Fedex them to the shipping place mentioned in florida. please respond and let me know if this is still going on.

sincerely,
amz

K
K
i have over 120 Golden Books if these will be suitable for you. Please advise and I will be happy to send direct to Caye Caulker.

T
T
Hi Wendy. Are there other needs as well? How about school supplies like markers, pens, pencils, construction paper, notebooks etc.? The back to school sales are on now in the States, so it would be a good time for us to purchase these items, and either ship them or bring them with us on our trip in December. When I went to Mexico last year, several organizations in the area posted and updated "wish lists" so that visitors could bring what was most needed. There was an animal rescue group, the Red Cross, and a special needs school. Are there any other needs in CC that you are aware of? We'll do what we can to help. Thanks for all your efforts!
-Brenda

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Wendy,

Trust all is going well with you and the kids. At PAHO, we have books, brochures etc. that we may be useful for the school and that we can be able to donate. I might go to Caye Caulker for this weekend - August 14-15 and I can perhaps bring some along or I can send with my Dad. I am sure this will be helpful.

Take care,
Lizette

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,475
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day