Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rose Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I'm visiting in July and will be staying at Paradise Villas for all but two days of my trip. Can anyone recommend somewhere close by that I can stay for the extra two days?

If you want something really close by, the Paradise Resort Hotel is right next door, and Emerald Reef Suites is close by as well. A few blocks down is the Mayan Princess, like Paradise Villas and Emerald Reef a condotel (rates at Mayan Princess are usually great off season). A little farther south at the edge of town there is a cluster of condotels including The Palms and Belizean Reef Suites. If you'd rather go north a little bit The Tides is a great value in a hotel, and there's also the Seven Seas, a condo/timeshare.

But you could take a taxi and move most anywhere (except North Ambergris) in a few minutes for around US$5, as it's only about 3 miles to the most distant hotel to the south.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.