BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
OP Offline
A
The Caye Caulker Chronicles will soon be launching its NEW online newspaper format. If you live on Caye Caulker, and would like to become a reporter for the newspaper, please contact me at [email protected]. The Caye Caulker Chronicles is now paying $25BZ for any news story that is published in its weekly edition. If you are a young person on Caye Caulker looking for a little extra spending money, or someone who just likes to see your name in print, please contact me. We are looking for you!!!

Stories don't have to be dramatic news items. Human interest stories will work just fine. We are more interested in getting the Caye Caulker story out for our international friends.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites and now
Caye Caulker Chronicles www.auxilloubeachsuites.com and soon www.cayecaulkerchronicles.com

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
A
OP Offline
A
C'mon residents of Caye Caulker, we need to record our island's history before someone else does a skewed recording of it. Could I see some hands for some news stories, please??

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Wendy,

This is great that Caye Caulker at least has an online newspaper. As soon as I can contribute an article, I will get in touch with you.

cheers, Liz

A
A
Definately love to contribute.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Any type of News? How about injustice in caye caulker? will that work ? Coruption ?
In that aspect ,I will love to contribute.

Cheers,
Unknow

S
S
When you follow this chat board and see all the fuss made about people's views why would any body want to sign up to have your name in print. I don't think the 25bz will help you live on this island when the paper hits the public. Only thick skinned people need apply....

A
OP Offline
A
I am pleased to say that the first edition of the Caye Caulker Chronicles online newspaper has now been published. You can view this at www.cayecaulkerchronicles.com You must first register to be able to read the articles. Please keep in mind that this is still in its beta (testing) stage. Any snags or glitches are unintentional, but if you point them out to us we will definitely work at correcting them.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
A
OP Offline
A
Once you register, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided on the registration form. This e-mail will contain a link asking you to click on that link to double verify that you are indeed trying to register. Please be patient during registration as we need to do this to make sure anyone that is registered is there of their own free will.

Once you double verify, you are automatically registered.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
H
H
Is there perhaps some reason you can't publish your articles here? Some people are not interested in having their email addresses used.

A
OP Offline
A
Dear helper:

Sorry but you have to register to read the paper.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 75 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day