Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
#233637 03/28/07 12:53 AM
OP Offline
I have been a subscriber of International Living magazine for years now. In one of the first issues I saw a full page ad advertising lots for sale in Palm Bay Club on Ambergris Caye.

So, I made payments on a piece of property in Palm Bay Club starting in 1993 and got title several years later. It is the only piece of land I own in the world. I bought it because I felt it would be great to have a PIECE OF FREEDOM available should I need it someday.

Should something happen to the super power to the North and make it very desirable to move away, then I knew I would have a place of safety on a paradise island to escape to. As war brews and nuclear fears shake our once peaceful world my investment in Palm Bay is looking better all the time.

I started this new thread hoping that we could fill it up with solid information about Palm Bay Club so that people interested in buying a piece of property in this best development on Ambergris Caye would be educated enough to make an intelligent decision to do so.

PALM BAY HISTORY AND INFORMATION

The land now being developed as the Palm Bay Club has an exciting and romantic history. The area was known as Bacalar.
The channel that separates Belize and Mexico is known as Boca Bacalar Chico or mouth of the small Bacalar channel. This channel was the work of the Mayan centuries ago who needed access to the seas from their settlements on the mainland.

The town of Bacalar is across the Mexican border near the bay of Chetumal. It was through the Boca Bacalar Chico that the Mayan were able to access the ocean from the bay. Later it was used by Spaniards and the English.

The Mexican town of Xcalac is four to five miles north and across the channel from the Palm Bay Club. Here food and
building supplies can be purchased.

The Mayan's channel is an important and unique monument to the original inhabitants. It also became the demarcation line that seperates Belize from Mexico and established the international border. The channel connected with the major trade routes of the Mayan.

The Palm Bay Club fronts on the beautiful lagoon which is protected by the barrier reef. At the southern part of the lagoon the reef actually comes into the land at Reef Point.
To enter the lagoon by sea you must enter through one of the cuts or openings in the reef.

PALM BAY CLUB WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SETTING ON AMBERGRIS

The original developers of Palm Bay Club had a vision of single family, low impact development. They wanted to have restrictive covenants governing the development. The developers intended to assist the lot owners in identifying and selecting the most suitable architectural designs for the area utilizing solar energy and building materials indigenous to the area.

Because of the proximity to Mexico, some of the very attractive tiles and Mexican materials were intended by the developers to be utilized in conjunction with the Belizean hardwoods. Architectural designs done specifically for the area by the Frank Lloyd Wright Institute were to be made available at no cost to lot owners.

The area inside the lagoon is approximately 4 miles long. The future of this area as to commercial development is dependent on market demand, the construction of the road from San Pedro, the construction of a bridge across Boca Bacalar Chico into Mexico, and the construction of an airstrip in the area to accomodate commuter planes.

K
K
Roads, bridges and airstrips...is that you Corona Steve?

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
OP Offline
EARLY VISION OF THE THREE ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS OF PALM BAY CLUB

The original planners of the Palm Bay Club had a dream about what they wanted to accomplish for the Palm Bay Club development.
I have quoted their original thoughts below and this is taken from the original source material on Palm Bay Club. I am hoping these ideas can be taken up and championed by all those who want these dreams fulfilled for the Palm Bay Club. The words below were penned in the early 1990s.

"The property management company will be combined with the first small low impact hotel to be built at Palm Bay to give a central location where rentals and services can be coordinated.

The developers of Palm Bay will react to market demand to make Palm Bay a unique resort that is responsive to the needs and the desires of the lot owners. They have created a community for people who are looking for security, peace and all the recreation that the sea and the reef have to offer without the commercialization of many of the destination resorts in the world.

The developers will preserve the environment and maintain the ambiance and enchantment of the area that was enjoyed by the Mayan royalty more than a millenium ago; and later, the Spanish and English adventurers. Palm Bay is that special place for those who want a resort that is different.

The developers believe that a road from San Pedro and the airstrip will be completed in the next few years. In the master plan, certain areas will be designated for hotel and condominium sites. There will also be an area designated for a small commercial facility to accomodate the residential population. Other considerations will be the environmental restraints."

In another post I hope to impart the importance of a homeowners association to be put together so that everything can be maintained in tip top shape and that the land may retain its rising investment value.

Sincerely, ELDORADO777

S
S
You're about 15 years ahead of yourself.

OP Offline
You are right Jesse. Talking about a homeowner's association right now is a little premature. I will let that one go for a few more years. :- )

THE UNIQUENESS OF PALM BAY CLUB

Palm Bay Club is unique on the whole coast of Central America. It is sheltered by the second longest barrier reef in the world (hey all you divers, here is a chance to grab a good retirement location). It is just a short distance from an international border and you could sleep in Palm Bay by night and enjoy life in a Mexican village by day on those days you are not fishing, diving, or windsurfing in the Belizean waters off of Palm Bay Club.

It is a great investment to diversify your portfolio with. Or, just own it knowing that you have your own PLACE OF FREEDOM near a loosely guarded international border where you can build and live inexpensively if you decide to live life stress free as it should be lived. If you build, there will be a demand for rentals in the future. So it can become a second income source for those who are willing to wait a while longer.

In Palm Bay Club you have the very best ambiance the Carribean has to offer. Low rainfall, tropical palms that grow to the beach and the crystal clear and unpolluted turquoise water that extends out one half mile to the protection of the world's second best and longest diving and snorkeling reef.

S
S
Palm Bay is awesome!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
OP Offline
Here is a letter I got from one of the developers about 10 years ago that shows you some historical developments on this property and more of the vision of the original developers:

"....Believe it or not, there are already two houses under construction at Palm Bay. We are also negotiating with Carribean Depot, a bulldozer and grader company in San Pedro, to keep the beachfront and all the roads in good condition and clean every three months. We have estimated that if each lot owner pays $80.00 per year into the Homeowner Association that is being formed by Palm Bay XXXXXX Ltd. of which myself and my brother XXXXX XXXXXXXXX (names are not given on purpose) are now the managers, this entire subdivision would be kept in good shape.

Some great news regarding our area and the lower portion of Yucatan Peninsula is that Mexico has announced plans to build eighteen eco-tourist resorts between Port Herrera and Xcalak and invest one billion dollars to develop infrastructure, roads, water, power, phone, and cable.

By having a proper Homeowners Association, we keep Palm Bay and all our investments, including yours and ours, in a good viable position. We still have property to develop, including the Marina, which should only increase in value very handsomely over the next few years." (again, this was written about 10 years ago and shows you the vision of the developers and some more history of Palm Bay Club)

S
S
Cory no doubt.

It's been slow going up there, but me and my sister got a beachfront lot last month. I'm sure we paid 10x what you did back in the day!

The best piece of the island in my opinion.

SIN

S
S
A wonderful gift for your grandkids!

S
S
Exponential growth, I think the next five years will prove more development than the last twenty.

OP Offline
Sir Isaac Newton said: "I'm sure we paid 10x what you did back in the day! The best piece of the island in my opinion."

---------------------------------------------------------------

My response:

I am looking at lots for sale on the web sites of some of the realtors on the island and I see prices now that are only twice the sales price of my piece of property. SO THE HUGE APPRECIATION IS STILL AHEAD AND SHOULD HAPPEN RAPIDLY.

Yes, I agree with you. Palm Bay Club is the best place on the island. There is only one possible drawback for me. I happen to like a mostly plant based diet, and I wonder if there is a good supply of vegetables and fruits available in Xcalak (five miles away in Mexico)?

The person who sold me the property said they were planning on having a barge bring food and supplies to a planned pier in the lagoon. But only when there is a sizeable population will this happen. So where do I acquire fruits and vegetables cheaply if I want to live there now? If anyone knows the prices of them in Xcalak please speak up on this thread.

Thanks, ELDORADO-777

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/29/07 06:16 PM.
S
S
Again, you are 15 years ahead of yourself!

S
S

S
S
OK...how about 12.5?

Eldorado, where are you from?

OP Offline
In post a previous post on this thread (#233821 to be exact) Sir Isaac Newton said about Palm Bay Club: "Exponential growth, I think the next five years will prove more development than the last twenty."

So here is someone who concurs that THE FUTURE IS NOW and we are not ahead of ourselves in constructively dreaming and helping anyone who wants to join us in bringing about the building and population explosion in Palm Bay Club.

Let us all be like the original developers who thought everything would happen in a couple of years. To do anything less is to indirectly call them "used car salesman" who lied just to make a sale. If that is true then they gave us a 30 year lie just to line their pockets with more money? ;- )

NO, the troubles mounting for the super power to the north will drive people down to this terrorism free property. Is there any Al-Qaida in Palm Bay Club or Xcalak? I am sure that the answer is a resounding "NO" It is time to buy in Palm Bay Club now and to start building your escape hatch. NOW IS THE FUTURE PEOPLE.

ELDORADO-777 location: State of Sovereignty

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/30/07 01:34 PM.
S
S
Slow down tiger, population explosion. 1 person would double the current population, 100% increase.

I love the area but don't see any land rush up there yet.

Jim?

SIN

M
M

Does anybody know if the palm bay club has a decent sandy beach, I've read about the sea grass which apparently is quite common. How bad are the sand flees and mesquitos. Just a minor nusance, or can they spoil a day?. Mike J

S
S
Palm Bay Club 1,2 and 3 is a large area. Some nice beaches. The water is great, crystal clean. Sea grass in areas also, like AC as a whole. In rainy season, lots of bugs like the rest of AC.

OP Offline
I happen to like a mostly plant based diet, and I wonder if there is a good supply of vegetables and fruits available in Xcalak (five miles away in Mexico)?

So where do I acquire fruits and vegetables cheaply if I want to live there now? If anyone knows the prices of them in Xcalak please speak up on this thread. Thanks, ELDORADO-777

S
S
Turtle grass

OP Offline
Mike J. said in a previous post: "I've read about the sea grass which apparently is quite common."

Sea grass could be a source of food. I do not care what I eat. As long as it is healthy and does not taste bad. Anything else? Are those coconut palms in Palm Bay, or are they a different kind of palm tree? I heard that there is a coconut plantation in the Mexican village. Any other ideas?

Here is a helpful link I found: //ambergriscaye.com/fieldguide/botany.html

Bringing my machete, ELDORDADO-777

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 03/30/07 07:39 PM.
where is Palm Bay in relationship to Ambergris Caye Belize Resort Development (ABR)?

for more on ABR http://www.sanpedrosun.net/07-131.html

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
OP Offline
DitchDocDiver:

In the article I was able to take this out that will narrow down the search for some who are familiar with the island. If someone can answer DitchDocDiver you will find the location of the development here:

"The property...is the parcel of land north of Rocky Point...the land area...is not part of Bacalar National Park; it is private property...The private property includes the sand dune (beach area), mangrove and a big portion of the lagoon. To be precise, the Santiago Castillo family owns 185.1 acres of land. Broken down, they own 48.2 acres of Littoral Forest (Sand dune), 43 acres is mangrove while 93 acres is the big portion of the lagoon, which is 50% of their title."

Above in quotes was taken from the article at the URL posted above by DitchDocDiver. I looked on the old map I have and the new development talked about here is rather close and may be on the other side of the reserve from Palm Bay Club. Can anyone else give us the distance in miles or feet if the new development will be close to Palm Bay Club?

http://www.biodiversity.bz/find/protected_area/profile.phtml?pa_id=67
Here is a map that may help. The red part on this map is the National Park. Rocky Point is at the bottom of the red on the right where the land meets the ocean while Palm Bay is at the top of the red on the right where the land meets the ocean. So somewhere in between is the development under question here.

All I can say is: IF THIS DEVELOPMENT GOES THROUGH IT CAN ONLY HELP THE PRICES OF LAND IN PALM BAY CLUB AS IT WILL BRING 1000 PEOPLE CLOSER IN PROXIMITY TO PALM BAY and no longer will Palm Bay Club be so isolated from everything else. I wonder if Palm Bay members will be able to use some of the facilities at this new development like the diving operations? I do not see why not.

ELDORADO-777

F
F

Palmbayclub.net
OP Offline
THANK YOU FISK !!!!! When I looked at the prices on the web site a big smile came across my face. In view of those prices my property has appreciated nicely and is worth more than I thought.

I am glad to have started this thread just to find the web site:

http://palmbayclub.net/ I think I will try to put it in my signature if they allow me to. THANK YOU AGAIN FISK !!! :- )

P.S. From the above web site: "Construction News Palm Bay Club's first permanent resident is beginning construction soon on their beachfront site in southern Palm Bay Club and hopes to be living there full time in 2007. This is the start of the wonderful future of Palm Bay Club. Recent developments near the Basil Jones area of Ambergris Caye raise expectations that BEL electric will soon be extended to that area. The completion of that extension of amenities will extend power to within 5 miles of Palm Bay Club's southern borders. This is a tremendous jump versus what was forecasted and is a sure signal for what is to come."

Last edited by ELDORADO-777; 04/02/07 07:35 PM.
M
M
Eldorado 777, thanks for the info, re the web site. just what I have been looking for. Mike J

S
S
fugazi

S
S
Bacalar Chico extends from just south of Basil Jones area (shrimp farm) up to the river, inclusive of Basil Jone, Robles and Rocky Point. The new proposed resort is in the reserve. Robles and Rocky Point, in my opinion, is priceless, the ultimate best the MBRS can offer.

OP Offline
If you look at the Palm Bay Club web site that we just discovered you will see that the developer has the rows
starting at the beach and moving back to the lagoon named
thus: 1)Beachfront, 2)Ocean view, 3)first row, 4)second row,
5)third row, and 6)lagoon. In light of that here is a question:

WHICH ROW HAS THE HIGHEST ELEVATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT?

S
S
third row

M
M
If the third row is the highest in elevation, would the last row provide the most privacy? Is there a view of the lagoon from the last row. Can you estimate the distance from the last row to the beach. still trying to sort the development out, w/p seeing it. Mike J.

S
S

Last edited by Jesse; 04/03/07 03:48 PM.

OP Offline
I looked over the maps there and none gives you what Mike J. is looking for. They are too big and you can not reduce anything down to come close to seeing anything about the Palm Bay Club.

It would be better to contact the new developer on this contact page and ask him the question you posted on this site Mike J. He would be more than happy, I imagine, to assist you.

Here is the contact page:
http://palmbayclub.net/7.html
or email: [email protected]

OP Offline
Thanks to Hon and Jesse giving their advice on another thread I was able to piece the following together as knowledge about how to get from Cancun to Palm Bay Club. I am sure there will be those asking this question in the future. So I decided to place it on this thread as part of the treasure chest of knowledge we are building here:

HOW TO GET FROM CANCUN TO PALM BAY CLUB IN AMBERGRIS CAYE

Hon said: "You can get there by bus although it can be complicated. When you get to Cancun, you'll have to head downtown to the bus station by either cab or shuttle. When you get there, catch one of the ADO buses to Felipe Carrillo Puerto. Disembark there and catch one of the regular buses to Limones. Disembark and catch the bus to Xcalak.

The above scenario is really an over-simplification of what's involved. The arrival of your airplane has a bearing and so does when you get to Limones. If you don't arrive in Limones by mid-afternoon, you'll miss the Chetumal to Xcalak bus that stops there.

I've heard that you could hire a cab in downtown Cancun for about U.S.$125.00 to take you to Xcalak - I've never done it. A cab might also be substituted for a bus on one of the other legs of the trip. Bus to either Felipe Carrillo Puerto or Limones and hire a cab from there.

Buses leave Xcalak every day at 5:00AM and 2:00PM. They stop in Limones and then head south to Chetumal. If you are heading north, you'd get off in Limones and catch the next one heading north."

Jesse said: "You probably need to rent a four-wheel drive in Chetumal to get to Xcalac, then hire a boat to get south to Palm Bay. "

OP Offline
POSSIBLE HURRICANE RESISTANT HOMES FOR PALM BAY CLUB

Disclaimer: Just like all other web site URLs you find in my posts, I am not engaged as a seller of these homes. I get no commissions from anything sold through any of the URLs I post.
I am just trying to help my fellow lot owners just like I have been trying to do in all my posts with the URLs you find posted there.

Look at this web site: http://www.hurricanehut.net/

or this one: http://www.harvestbuildersinternational.com/

OR THIS ONE: http://www.monolithic.com/lists/builders.html

Perhaps the lot owners of Palm Bay Club could get together and have many of these shipped at the same time thus saving each person a lot of money in shipping costs?

Sincerely, ELDORADO-777

Originally Posted by ELDORADO-777
POSSIBLE HURRICANE RESISTANT HOMES FOR PALM BAY CLUB

Disclaimer: Just like all other web site URLs you find in my posts, I am not engaged as a seller of these homes. I get no commissions from anything sold through any of the URLs I post.
I am just trying to help my fellow lot owners just like I have been trying to do in all my posts with the URLs you find posted there.

Perhaps the lot owners of Palm Bay Club could get together and have many of these shipped at the same time thus saving each person a lot of money in shipping costs?

Sincerely, ELDORADO-777

didn't I just see this post in another section?

Might have better luck with responses, if you don't double post... just a suggestion

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
OP Offline

Thank you for your suggestion BUT:

I posted the above URLs on this thread to add more information for those who were interested in just Palm Bay Club and are looking to buy homes in the future for Palm Bay Club. I thought that many of us could get together and buy them all at once and save on shipping costs.

After I added it to this thread I thought that maybe there are many who never come to the Palm Bay Club thread and if that is the case I want to get their feedback also about the homes featured on the three URLs I posted.

So I decided to make a separate post just about hurricane resistant homes to pick up the opinion of a wider audience. Your suggestion is noted and will make it a tougher call next time when I post something of a similar nature.

ELDORADO-777

P.S.:Here is someone in Belize with monolithic dome experience:
Ivan Sheinbaum - Xanadu Resort
Box 109 San Pedro Ambergris Caye, Central America, Belize
905-881-4127 Fax 011-501-26-3409 [email protected]
http://www.monolithic.com/lists/builders.html

M
M
Another question regarding the site plan. The last row, which is referred to as the "lagoon". Does anyboy know if there is anything between the house lots and the lagoon. Is there a view of the lagoon?. Is the land low?. Mike J

OP Offline
Here is a suggestion for Mike J. and others in the future who are asking questions that only someone who knows the property very well would know how to answer:

Besides posting your questions on this thread: ask the new developer the same questions on his/her (anyone know their names or name?) contact page on this web site: http://palmbayclub.net and then after you get the answers post the valuable information on this thread so all may learn the knowledge you are provided. I will do the same in the future.

ELDORADO-777

S
S
Wow, really cheap too.....not. A few decades ahead of our time.

SIN

M
M
unfortunatly the "developer" is somewhat slow in returning E mails, alas I have used this forum to solicit opinions and facts regarding this property. You guys have been my lifeline and I thank you for it. Mike J

OP Offline
Mike: I am sure that many property owners will find this thread in the future. We can all be a support to one another as our exclusive Palm Bay Club grows in membership.

Here is another reason to become a member of our club. I copied and pasted this off of the home page of the web site on Palm Bay Club. The caretaker of Palm Bay Club will not object. I am sure:

REASON TO BECOME A MEMBER OF PALM BAY CLUB

"Palm Bay Club is the most affordable subdivision on Ambergris Caye. This area of the island is undoubtedly one of the most pristine stretches of beach that Ambergris Caye has to offer. Due to its location near the Mexican border you will find high land elevations and beautiful waters. Palm Bay Subdivision offers extremely affordable home sites located just off the beach with magnificent views of the barrier reef and Caribbean Ocean."

If you are not a member of the club Mike I hope you join and others like you. The more who join the more secure our club will become. See you on the beach and Happy Easter, ELDORADO-777

Disclaimer: I have no economic relationship with the new manager of Palm Bay Club. I do not know his or her name. I have never talked with them or gotten an email back from him or her yet at this time. My desire to see Palm Bay Club grow is purely a personal economic matter because I am an owner of one piece of property there and have been for almost 15 years. I hope the other owners of land will benefit also as our club grows.

To contact the caretaker of Palm Bay Club and find out how you can become a member also, please go to the contact page found on the web site in my signature below.

OP Offline
I was looking through my old materials on Palm Bay Club and I found a letter that was written to all lot owners in 1994. If you look at what the NEW OWNER is offering for FREE as far as clearing the land (directly below) and compare that with what the lot owners were going to have to pay to have the same thing done to increase the value of the property, you will see the GOOD DEAL that all future members of PALM BAY CLUB are getting now with the new caretaker.

I also hope the new owner/caretaker will read the following letter that I have taken a long time to write (below) and from it glean some ideas of how to proceed to clear the land in order to increase the value of the properties in the beautiful PALM BAY CLUB for all present and future club members.

It is exciting to know that as the caretaker/owner clears the land and beautifies it our property will increase in value. That is why it is good to become a member of Palm Bay Club now so that you can benefit from future increases in the property valuation. I hope many join the club in the coming months.

ELDORADO-777

----------------------------------------------------------------

NEW OWNER'S PLAN - LOT OWNERS PAY NOTHING (FREE)

Palm Bay Club has a new owner who is proud to have the opportunity to market this proven Ambergris Caye community. The new owner will begin work very soon on improving the subdivision's beachfront and existing interior roads by clearing and restoring them to a similar state as when the subdivision was developed. Included in their plans is clearing of the common areas central to the Horse Shoes.
[email protected] http://palmbayclub.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

OLD PLAN THAT COST $16:67 PER MONTH PLUS $250.00 PAID ONE TIME

"Feb. 15th 1994

Dear Palm Bay Lot Owner,

This letter is in reference to a proposed lot owner's association of the Palm Bay Club. There are several benefits to be realized from such an association. First, with having an organized group, we will have a newsletter put out quarterly or bi-annually. This newsletter will contain such features as current news from Belize and also information on other properties. The last is very important for two reasons, the property that comes on the market may be the one you will be interested in. Secondly, some people will be selling their properties from time to time for different reasons, and you will get a very good idea of what property values are based on from what these resales bring.

Another benefit of having a lot owner's association of Palm Bay is cleaning and maintaining of the property. Case after case on Ambergris Caye wherever there has been cleaning and maintaining of properties there has been a dramatic increase of property value. This happens in several ways. One, simply cleaning and maintaining the property enhances the value by much more than your investment. Two, your property will look good, thus enhancing resaleability because beautiful eye-catching property attracts more interest than undeveloped land.

Higher visibility and resaleability leads to higher property values. An accurate assessment can be made as to the the level of interest in home building on Palm Bay Club. Clean and well-maintained lots with homes on some of these lots will give the place an auora of being a relaxing home away from home. Once the land is cleaned and some homes are built, many people will get in line to buy in this area. Quite a few lot owners have contacted me in the last month asking for help to get their properties cleared and cleaned for future building at the Palm Bay sight....

In the Palm Bay Club, cleaning the land will consist of clearing away the dense bush and much of the jungle. All tall, beautiful trees will be left in place. Beautiful tropical foliage will be left whenever and wherever possible. Palm Bay Club will require a one time payment of $250:00. This will get the land to a state where grooming and/or building can begin.

Maintaining the properties will include a certain amount of landscaping and planting of trees in areas that are lacking. Colorful plants and flowers will be planted all over the Palm Bay Club to enhance the beauty of the place. Individual lot owners may request any type of customized landscaping on their lots for an additional fee. A yearly fee of $200:00 will be required for maintainance to the above-mentioned specifications.
This is very reasonable as it only works out to $16:67 per month! Aerial and ground level photographs of maintenance and landscaping of Palm Bay Club will be taken for the owners. This would also be an excellent tool for marketing Palm Bay Club for people interested in reselling their lots.

...for those only seriously interested in building at the Palm Bay Club we can assist you with everything from architectural drawings to general contracting...."

----------------------------------------------------------------

S
S
Just asking but are we going to see this thread updated daily/weekly for the next 10 years?

OP Offline
Looking over my materials I think I have exhausted what I have to say. So I will wait for other lot owners, like myself, to come onto this thread and post their experiences of owning property and visiting their property in the Palm Bay Club. I have nothing more to say for a while.

Just a couple of months ago, I googled in Palm Bay Club. I was relieved to see that real estate developers were selling Palm Bay Club property and just a couple of weeks ago I discovered this forum because someone started another thread comparing Palm Bay Club with another place on Ambergris Caye. But I wanted to see a thread devoted to just Palm Bay Club and so I created this thread SimonB.

I created this thread: ALL ABOUT PALM BAY CLUB in hopes of placing down the knowledge I had so others could benefit, but I hoped other land owners in Palm Bay Club would also post their questions and knowledge of what was happening. I am hoping that by having a thread devoted to PALM BAY CLUB we all can benefit and many land owners in Palm Bay will finally find each other and exchange ideas that will help us all.

Well, more than I could hope for has already happened. I found out about a new development that is going to bring 1000 more people closer to Palm Bay Club and I just found out about electricity being brought within five miles of Palm Bay Club.

Then the finale: Someone posted a web site ( http://palmbayclub.net ) devoted exclusively to Palm Bay Club. That really got me excited because I can see that Palm Bay Club is truly being looked after and is destined to be developed faster than some think.

Now, all we need to do is to wait for all the other land owners to find this forum and start posting their knowledge on this thread also. I am hoping to bring about the development of Palm Bay Club sooner than later so I see my own property gain in value and the property of the other lot owners who like me have waited for many years.

I am also interested in possibly building on my property. Just being on this forum has gotten me interested and has given me more knowledge about what to do. I am even thinking about visiting the property by way of Cancun in the near future.

Hope I can help anyone who needs it, ELDORADO-777

Hi everyone. I'm so glad I found this area to correspond. I've been trying for years to deal with Palm Bay Club Ltd. owners and it's so difficult to get any response from them. Does anyone know if Gerold McDermott is still involved or has the company changed hands?

p.s. I bought 2 lots in Palm Bay about 15 years ago. They are both paid for but I do not hold the titles yet.

2nd Chance

S
S
Gerold (Jerry) is no longer the developer. He can be reached at his office (in his name) on Barrier Reef Drive. His son in law is the man on point, Makul.

They still have some decent lots for $65k on the beach.

www.casacayorealestate.com - very informative

SIN

S
S
I hope not to have too many neighbours any time soon.

SIN

SIN,

Thanks for the info. Are you currently living on the island?

2nd Chance

S
S
I live in town, but my sister is building a small camp up on the Palm Bay property for weekends.

SIN

OP Offline
2nd Chance: Welcome. Your post above was written so close in time to my last post that it almost looks like I am pretending to be two people. Anyway, I created this thread for people like you. I will be contacting you now by private message. Welcome again. ELDORADO-777

Hello everyone. I am glad I found this forum. I was on Ambergris Caye one time in my life to visit. I am aware of the projects on this island and I have talked on the phone to a photographer who took pictures of the Palm Bay Club from the air. The fact that this project was taken up, promoted and then abandoned has always angered me. I am a very busy person and if I never post here again at least some of you can get the ball rolling.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
REST DELETED

I feel strongly that personal attacks of any kind in an anonymous forum such as that message board should be prohibited. And I think that the issue becomes more problematic when, as in this case, there are factual inaccuracies in the attack itself. As you know, there are proper channels through which MakingProphets could take up this issue and I do not believe that the message board is one of them.

I think it is important to consider the fact that Jerry has always made himself available here in San Pedro. However he feels about a particular issue, Jerry has never backed away from discussing any matter brought to his attention. So, I find it deeply troubling that someone who has visited San Pedro one time would register an anonymous, personal attack, in which Jerry is portrayed as an escape artist instead of someone who has been and continues to be a highly accessible and visible member of this community.

Marty

Last edited by Marty; 04/23/07 01:03 PM.

Making prophets of wisdom rather than making profits of greed is my goal.
OP Offline
I agree with you Marty. This thread should only be used in a way that promotes harmony on this forum. Anyone who finds this thread in the future should use it positively and do not post any attacks against anyone. In a way, I feel responsible about what happens on this thread and I will help the admins to moniter it and make sure no one violates it by posting something that attacks anyone.

I am voting "yes" that the promoters should limit their posts because I as a land owner decided to limit my enthusiastic posts about a week ago and I would not like to see anyone selling land in Palm Bay Club come on this thread and try and promote their property for sale.

Please, do not clog up this thread with any promotions. I have spent a long time trying to post useful information on this thread and if it were not for the last post that Marty had to edit I would not be posting on here right now. I do not want to see anyone jeopardize this thread since it is meant to be an informational thread only. This thread is meant for those who bought land many years ago and need to find information about Palm Bay and find other land owners so you can know that all is well.

So I ask anyone who comes onto this thread to utilize it as an informational resource only. Thank you for respecting this and please vote "YES" on the poll.

EL-777

S
S
I spent some time up at Palm Bay last week. Great time, great area. Got to see some large cat prints. Hiked some trails, heard some pigs, couldn't spot them. Wished I had a kayak. Swimming was great in front of the property. Nice and quiet.

SIN

We were in San Pedro early in April and were so busy we did not have time to consider real estate. Already thinking about coming back.
Question:
On a return visit to vacation and check out real estate (residential lots) with a limited amount of time where would YOU (anyone knowledgeable) look? Palm Bay? Any other interesting developments or areas? North of town or South? Limited funds
maybe 40 or 50 to invest. Thanks for answering.

crbtravlr

S
S
Ambergris Bay, San Pablo, Palm Pay, Boca del Rio.

Anyone personally know a reputable real estate agent to contact?

crbtravlr

I can hardly believe it but I'm gonna jump in on this one a bit. Well first of all ya can't just go shopping in Mexico. For anything beside a little gas or meals and beer without risking repercussions. The way it's done is like any border. You contact the Customs department and pre arrange any material crossing over and then ya have to pay for them to come up there and supervise it's arival and Pay the duty as there's no office there like in a port or border crossing. You can ask on that one. That beng said, yes, Palm Bay and the surrounding areas inside the Park are beautiful. Should really be protected and part of the park but it's too late for that. There will not be large cat prints much longer. I'd love a piece of land up ther myself but would rather enjoy it now than later. Last I heard getting a confirmation on who owns what, what lots were sold, and what was still available or in default was not available. Perhaps that's changed. I wish someone who appriciates the part nature has played there would control the developement to be low impact with rules and allowances for the wildlife. Haven't seen any plans like that yet. Also, last I heard the rear dock in the "deep Lagoon" still needed approval and dredging of course. The reef cuts so to speak are very small compared to most and at low tide need to be negotiated with engines off and poles depending on the skill of the capt. ot guide. Notice any viewings will be at or around high tide. The airport will most likely happen one day but I doubt the bridge to Mexico ever will. It can't pay for itself and I doubt anyone wants another Border to deal with. I'm sure Mexico has absolutley no interest in their cheap flights to Cancun resulting in them being used by people heading straight down the coast to spend their money and time in Belize. My opinions of course all but I have loved that area since I saw it and hope much of the crazy plans never happen. Not for any amount of money.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
I hope it stays as natural as possible. It is so amazing when you first break out of the ancient channel and the surf from the reef crest kisses the horizon. Kinda like Boca del Rio a few decades back, just reef, water, palms and mangrove, really nice. I'm gonna enjoy it as long as it lasts.

SIN

<sigh> Yessssssssssssss ............

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
I want to go!!!

R
R
We have a lot just south of P B C several hundred feet that we have reports of an American woman and a local squatting on by clearing the lot and plans of building something. SIN said that his sister was building a place up there and I haven't heard of much other activity in the area except the usual combers like Shedrock and Vince. We wont be there for two more months to see for ourselves so any info could help.
Amanda, maybe you or somebody else on the board might have some information?

OP Offline
Loren and Sue, do you live in Belize now? Here is some information that may help you: Palm Bay Club's first permanent resident is beginning construction soon on their beachfront site in southern Palm Bay Club and hopes to be living there full time in 2007. Perhaps you could contact the developer of Palm Bay Club at [email protected] and ask him to put you in contact with this first permanent resident who probably knows the area well and could answer your questions. Perhaps the developer would be able to help you also? Sir Issac Newton also seems to know a lot about the area and has been a big help on this thread.

EL-777

S
S
Shhh.....that's your land!!! Just kidding! Look me up when down.

SIN

Hi Loren and Sue

We shall see what we can find out.

A

R
R
El-777 We aren't in AC yet but are planning to in the near future. We haven't talked to Cory yet but received two phone calls from friends that were at Bacalar Chico last week that expressed cancers with people doing land clearing on our lot. Alicia's rangers at the park also expressed some concern to one of our friends. We are south of Palm Bay Clubs old pier by 700 or so feet in the only section in the area not subdivided as of yet but has been partially cleared on the beach side.
SIN Will look you up this summer
Amanda Let us know of anything you here, both friends should be back up within a week so will also keep you posted---see you in July
Thanks for the input!

OP Offline

Originally Posted by Loren and Sue
....We aren't in AC yet but are planning to in the near future. We are south of Palm Bay Clubs old pier by 700 or so feet in the only section in the area not subdivided as of yet but has been partially cleared on the beach side....---see you in July....

Loren and Sue: Are you on Ambergris Caye, Belize now? It is July which is the month you said that you would be here? I hope you also enjoy your time in the Palm Bay Club area. Please encourage the caretaker found at: http://palmbayclub.net to clear the land and the roads like he said he would do on his
web site. We need to all work together to make the northern
part of the island a world class place to retire.

Sincerely, EL-777

P.S. Here is what the caretaker (owner?) says on his web site:
"Palm Bay Club has a new owner who is proud to have the opportunity to market this proven Ambergris Caye community. The new owner will begin work very soon on improving the subdivision's beachfront and existing interior roads by clearing and restoring them to a similar state as when the subdivision was developed. Included in their plans is clearing of the
common areas central to the Horse Shoes."

I just bumped into Sue and Dan (son) at the Palapa Bar - (fantastic smoked pulled pork sandwich)

Loren's in on friday.

OP Offline
Dear Amanda:

Could you gently prod Loren and Sue to come on this thread
and tell us what they saw at Palm Bay Club? I would sure
like to know their thoughts and what they see happening
there. How many people live there now? Has the permanent
resident moved onto his/her property yet? Eager to know.

Thanks, EL-777

S
S
About once a year, I do a Google search for Palm Bay Club . . . and today I just finished reading the 7 pages of bacnk-and-forth comments on this website. I am happy to finally see some new information and interest being shared.
I am also an individual who back in 1994 was enticed by the article in International Living which promoted the development of the Palm Bay subdivision . . . . . and without even visiting the property, I purchased one of the oceanfront lots (Lot #21). In 1997 I actually made a trip to San pedro Town and of course went up for a day to view my property. Since that time I continued to make my payments and finally about 4 years ago paid off the balance owed and was able to obtain the deed of reconveyance. For approximately three years (1996-1998)I took it on myself to publish a Palm Bay newsletter 4 times a year that I mailed out to interested Palm Bay owners. I initially got a list of owners from the McDermotts . . . . and personally mailed them my idea and asked each interested owner to pay $5 to cover cost of printing, postage, etc. for their 4 publications each year. It was my initial hope at that time to begin to form a Lot Owner's Association thinking that the subdivision development was at hand and would be happening within the next five years, as all marketing information seemed to project.
I think I actually put out 8 publications of the newsletter over a two year period . . . . but as time continued, we all seemed to hear less and less about the development itself and it became more difficult to get any info from the McDermott family. So as info and interest dwindled, I just gave up the ship as far as the newsletter went . . . . and for the past 10 years I just sort of continued to occasionally would think about my piece of land and thought someday my grandchildren would benefit from my 1994 investment. Back in 1994 I dreamed of building a retirement house on the property, thinking that by my retirement age, the "development" would have electricity, roads, etc. Well as we all know, none of that has occured . . . . so in 2003 when I did retire, I have ended up in Palm Springs, CA. So the bottom line for me is that someday I hope that one of my heirs will reap the benefits of that 1994 investment.
As I read this website, I couldn't help but wonder if some of you might be the same people who used to read my newsletter????
My name is Gary Pagano and I own Lot #21.
I also find it interesting to see the new Palm Bay Club website and read about "a new owner" (developer, caretaker, or whatever); however no where in the website does it give the name of any actual person . . . . . so I can't help but wonder if this "NEW" entity has any relationship to the MeDermott clan??
You would think if there was a new owner that the very first thing this individual would do would be to notify current Palm Bay property owners . . . . but to date I have never received any information about this "changeover". Would like to share more thoughts and info about Palm Bay with others. I'll check back to this website or anyone can email me at [email protected]

S
S
Recently a individual purchased a many of the unsold lots from the original developer. Palm Bay has numerous owners. I have a lot up there. STILL my favorite part of the island. Huge future potential.

Wow! 1994, you should have bought the entire island!

SIN

OP Offline
Welcome Sunny Boy:

I am glad to see that the "winds of change" blew in such a key person to this forum. I created this thread hoping that people like you would show up. I am glad that such an influential person in the past has finally made it here. The more powerful we grow in numbers on this thread then the more chance we all will have of uniting together and getting something done. May our numbers keep growing until every lot member knows about this forum and how to get in touch with each other. Thanks again for discovering us. I hope you stay in touch on this forum. If you have a list of former lot owners you can click on this URL: http://people.yahoo.com/ and you can find the current address and sometimes phone number of these people. I assume most live in the U.S.? Anyway, if you need help you can private message me some of the lot owners and I can help you search for current addresses and phone numbers.

Sincerely, EL-777

S
S
Hey SIN and Eldorado: back when I did that newsletter, I had over 80 names of owners (and their mailing addresses . . . most lived in the US, but there were some owners in Europe, and I remember one living in India. Unfortunately, all of that info was discarded years ago when I "gave up" on the McDermotts and their vision. I still keep in touch with only two or three owners via email and I will let them know about this thread.

On the new PB website it states: Palm Bay Club has a new owner who is proud to have the opportunity to market this proven Ambergris Caye community. The new owner will begin work very soon on improving the subdivision's beachfront and existing interior roads by clearing and restoring them to a similar state as when the subdivision was developed.

Do you guys know WHO this new owner is?? I guess I am somewhat surprised that this new owner has not been in some type of contact with us original lot owners . . . . what better way to get us excited again about our investment??

OP Offline
Originally Posted by sunnyboy
Do you guys know WHO this new owner is?? I guess I am somewhat surprised that this new owner has not been in some type of contact with us original lot owners . . . . what better way to get us excited again about our investment??

His username on this forum is Jimbo2. He rarely posts on the forum. But you can find a post of his if you examine the contents found in the URL below:

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=9763

S
S
I'm not sure about the improvements and all. I know the person who purchased the remaining lots. I've emailed but haven't got a response back yet.

SIN

OP Offline
Originally Posted by sunnyboy
I still keep in touch with only two or three owners via email and I will let them know about this thread.

Sunnyboy: That is great. Can you ask them to come onto this thread and post their past experience and expectations for the future of their property and that of Palm Bay Club? It would be great to get all the Palm Bay Club members to post at least once on this thread. Thanks, EL-777

Sunnyboy - you have no idea how happy I am to see your name. I was one of those people who used to read your newsletter and I think I even contacted you years ago to find out what had happened to it. Well Gary, I still have not been able to get a response from anyone regarding the 2 lots I own in Palm Bay and due to personal illness had given up for a long time. Now I'm feeling better and realize that #1 I must certainly owe taxes on the lots. #2 The last correspondence I received had wrong information regarding the price I paid in relation to obtaining the titles. I responded to Gerry McDermott, whom the letter came from, and never was answered back. It was dated April 11, 2006. Does anyone have any suggestions? I own lots 48 & 49.

Jeanne

R
R
ELDORADO-777,
Just read your request for some input on Bacalar Chico so am putting in a few quick comments.
We aren't currently Belize residents but will be in the future. We make it to San Pedro as much as we can which has been just several times in the last year, work has been more demanding that we wish.
I talked to SIN on the phone in July but wasn't able to get together like I wanted, 2 weeks is never enough time!
Bacalar Chico is always a priority when we are on the island, we were up north twice on our last visit. One of the things that you said in one of your posts was about the "caretaker" of Palm Bay. There isn't anybody that has in the last several years or is currently "care taking" for the Palm Bay Club that stays on that part of the island so I'm not sure who that might be. The beach combers that are around most of the time weren't even there because of current coast guard patrols and of the area. There had been someone on our lot clearing and burning the bush and ruminants of there camp was still there. Recovered a great metal buoy they had found in camp. We also passed some surveyors on our second trip to the area as they left. They were staking a lot just south of ours and marking our corners for there reference. The beach front hadn't changed noticeably from the last visit with Gabbies palapa, JP's and the cabin next door to his being the only signs of structures in the area. There had been a lot cleared too but no other signs in the area. Didn't see the first full time resident!
I will try to check for more post about PBC on a more regular basis!
Loren
PS Hi Amanda!

hello im new to this wesite and forum im happy i found,, back in 1993 i bought three properties in palm bay club, i was on the island in july first time in a few years and was very impressed with all the building going on moving north from san pedro.
i feel we should gather as many lot owners as we can get together and start a association of some sort and start clearing lots and find a builder the more owners we have the better deal we may get,

thoughts please

losendos, the reason I've never had my lots cleared was the fear of squatters. I do not have money to build and am still trying to find out how to obtain the titles. Any suggestions?

To eldorado777, do you have the title to your property? If so, who did you contact to get this accomplished?

if you bought your property from the mcdermots contact mukul at paradise management and he will give you the info on the title from the cost mail the money to them and you will have your title in about 6 weeks

i can give you more info if you need it

2nd chance

contact
[email protected]

OP Offline
Originally Posted by losendos
i feel we should gather as many lot owners as we can get together and start a association of some sort and start clearing lots and find a builder the more owners we have the better deal we may get,- thoughts please

Yes !!! Do you know of any other lot owners? If so, please encourage them to come onto this thread on this forum so that we can meet.

Another idea is to start our own web site where we can help the caretaker promote Palm Bay Club and we could have our own forum on the web site. OR, we could attach a public forum onto the web site: http://www.palmbayclub.net. What do you think caretaker?

EL-777

OP Offline
Originally Posted by 2nd Chance
To eldorado777, do you have the title to your property? If so, who did you contact to get this accomplished?

I contacted Jerry Mcdermott while he was alive and walking on the face of this earth and I followed his instructions to obtain title of my Palm Bay Club lot which is located in freedom loving Belize.

Please contact [email protected] and he should be able to help you get title of your Palm Bay Club lot that is situated on beautiful Ambergris Caye. This was the recommendation given by losendos and I concur with his advice.

EL-777

i sent the check to mukul at paradise management for my title and he took care of everything i had my title in about 60 days

i do not know any other land owners but we need to come up with a plan together on behalf of the land owners its about time we do something i tried to contact the new owner jimbo and got no response so its up to us we need to push forward put the pressure on so we are not forgotten here

S
S
Boy, you really are trying to make yourself unpopular!

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=254505#Post254489

P
P
Successfully

Eldorado-777

I just read a report online that this sale will not be taking place and the million $ deposit will have to be returned. Check out 7newsbelize.com for updates. Just as well, since this is supposed to be protected land. Money is not everything.

WOW !!!! I sure am glad that I discovered this forum. I purchased a piece of land years ago in the Palm Bay Club and I lost contact with the people involved in selling it long time ago.

Thanks to Eldorado-777 for setting up this thread I was able to find you people by surfing the net when I recently saw the news about the land that was supposed to be sold in Northern Ambergris Caye. I thought maybe my land was up for sale so I knew I needed to do some research and see what was going on.

I also read on this forum that in southern Belize a company was going to be drilling for oil. If I were you people I would cry out against this because oil exploration always destroys the land and Southern Belize I am sure is just as precious as Northern Ambergris Caye. Who can I contact to protest that oil company from doing damage to the environment of southern Belize?

And Eldorado-777 I hope you do not mind if I copy you and put in my signature the web site: http://www.palmbayclub.net I want to see our land on Ambergris Caye, Belize increase in value also.

Cheers, Spartacus

I want to also thank Marty and all the others here who seem to have something good going here on this forum. Keep up the good work people. Cheers, Spartacus

P.S. Sir Isaac Newton, please Private Message me. You seem to be living there in Belize and I would like to chat with you about some things I have on my mind. As I was reading this thread I gathered that you were close to the source and I would like to bounce some ideas off of you.

J
J
I will be on AC in September 2008 and purchased a lot at Palm Bay Club that I would like to actually set foot on and explore for a day. Any suggestions on how to get from San Pedro to Palm Bay Club?

Kyle

How strong of a swimmer are you?

S
S
You'll need to hire a water taxi, try Armando at 678-1448.

J
J
Thank you, I will contact Armando.

Kyle

we took a ride up that way last week. Captain Tony (originally from xcalak) took us. SIN has his contact info.

J
J
Thanks Jane I appreciate the information. The website indicates that there will be a full time resident as of last year. Does that hold true?

Kyle

S
S
I seem to be up there quite often lately. It's so amazing. I am not aware of any full time residents unless they are back in the woods a bit. The ranger station is manned pretty much full time and I noticed park rangers in a boat the last couple trips, patrolling the area.

If heading up that way, make it a day and enjoy the sights and lunch north of the border.

SIN

J
J
SIN

Any suggestions on how I might get up that way in September? I would really like to spend a few hours up that way to check out our property and explore the area a little. I appreciate any suggestions.

Kyle

A
A
Originally Posted by Sir Isaac Newton
The ranger station is manned pretty much full time and I noticed park rangers in a boat the last couple trips, patrolling the area.

SIN: How close is the ranger station to Palm Bay Club and do you sell property in that particular development?

S
S
Hey AB,

The ranger station/museum is about ten minutes by boat through the channel on the leeward side of the ancient canal. Very cool spot, it's easy for me to envision the thousands of Maya who used to travel through this area, the place is built on their ruins.

I have some property listed up in the Palm Bay Area, very affordable compared to town but lacking any infrastructure, good or bad depending upon your goals.

My sister has some beach up there, I love it. Nothing but you, the reef and the beach. The lagoon up there is equally incredible.

I'm heading up to the fair just up the beach a bit for the weekend.

SIN

S
S
I have not seen any recent talks about Palm Bay Club and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the future of the property. Has anyone built there and if so how many homes are there. I own beachfront there but have not actually seen the property.

OP Offline
Jim R. Jones was heading up the project. I do not know how to get ahold of him except for an email address I have for him and it is still working. If anyone wants that email address you can contact me for it and we can all encourage him to help us get this development in the limelight again.

EL-777

S
S
Will it to your grandkids. It will be ready to develop when they want to retire.

Originally Posted by losendos
i do not know any other land owners but we need to come up with a plan together on behalf of the land owners its about time we do something i tried to contact the new owner jimbo and got no response so its up to us we need to push forward put the pressure on so we are not forgotten here

losendos:

I was just reading through this thread and discovered you were on it. We have been in contact by email and I can assure everyone who now uses the contact email posted on the web site that they will be answered within a week and not never like before. Losendos can testify to the truth of this assertion.

The new owner is no longer jimbo as the unsold property has now changed hands according to my contact who was in contact with the old owner's son and my contact almost put up a web site, but decided against it and so I grabbed the opportunity.

Eldorado777 was that you I was in contact with? Thanks for this thread by the way. I used some of your material on the site also that you had posted on this thread. Contact me by email if you want me to tweak something in that material or have any suggestions. I wanted to make a post on this thread so all lot owners have a contact person now and I urge everyone to contact us so we can group together and stay in touch.

Palm Bay Club Associates

All Palm Bay Club real estate sellers and lot owners please contact: http://www.palmbayclub.net
Thank you Marty for this forum which is very helpful for anyone who wants to find out more about A.C.

Marty, you have had a few email exchanges back and forth with us since we asked you a couple of questions. We now have a new email address posted on our site. The old email provider has been down for a week so I have changed to a more reliable email provider.

I needed to post this in case there were some emails sent to that old email address which were not answered. Thanks for understanding that the purpose of this post is to explain why any emails have gone unanswered.

PalmBayClub

All Palm Bay Club real estate sellers and lot owners please contact: http://www.palmbayclub.net
Someone contacted me and he writes:

"Are there any specific lots in Palm Bay Club that perhaps I should be considering? I spent 8 days up in that area and left off with enlisting two locals there to continue my search to see what is available and to contact me with landowners who may be desperately seeking cash flow and just want out. (I am honestly looking to steal something beachfront from a distressed seller.)"

My response:

Palm Bay Club Associates does not make any commission off of the sale of real estate that we help people with. Our goal is to help people interested in Palm Bay Club and keep interest in the area alive.

So if you people reading this can help the person find a distressed seller please contact me at the hush mail address on the website and I will forward you to him.

Thanks, Palm Bay Club Associates

CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS ANNOUNCEMENT

For all who have the old email address of Palm Bay Club Associates, please look at the contact page on the site and contact us using that new email address you see there.

Thank you.

For those who contacted us before using the old email address, please get in contact with us as soon as possible using the new email address so we can keep in touch.

We would like to hear how you are doing personally and not just financially.

Thanks and God Bless, Palm Bay Club Associates

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 92 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.