Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#23584 07/14/00 01:54 PM
M
Miggles Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am making my honeymoon in January 2001. Where in AC should i stay? what activities bedies scuba are fun and worth while? any suggestions are helpful. e-mail me directly if you wish: [email protected]

thanks

B
B
I have a friend that stayed at Victoria House for her honeymoon. Looks really nice, but I think kind of pricey.

She loved it.

Nice page full of things to do: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/todo.html

W
W
We stayed at Ramon's Village for our honeymoon...it was kinda expensive, but hey it's a honeymoon! We had a beachfront Mini-Suite on the second floor with a thatched roof. If your not too worried about price, I'd stay there...but definately get a beachfront suite it's worth it!
As for other things to do... I heard the Lamanai TOur is great...Don't even do the Bacalar Chico Tour unless you enjoy picking up garbage! Snorkling Mexico Rocks is a must and rent a golf cart at Island Auto...it's cheaper than most of the hotels.

Have fun!

You might want to try Caribbean Villas. very nice , not right in the thick of things but definitely great for a honeymoon. Less $$$ than Victoria House or Ramons, and for my money would seem to be more comfortable (certainly more so than Ramons). At CV Dr. Will and his wife will make you feel right at home.

I'd love to suggest where we stay, but "she who must be obeyed" has made me promise not to tell any MORE people, and certainly not on a public forum.

[This message has been edited by CHOOCHOO (edited 07-14-2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 197 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.