Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Using fasteners of differing metals also contributes to corrosion (using a stainless fastener on an aluminum fitting.)

S
S
Series 1 Land Rovers, launched in 1948 had aluminium bodywork and there are still thousands of them around. Off road, the Landy will still knock the [#%!] off a Hummer.
http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

My club car golf carts have aluminium frames and plastic bodies. I think one of them is a 1985 model.

with the new roads will come the cars...more, bigger, and faster.

D
D
Pretty soon it will be drive thru's, drive inn's, and car hops. Maybe even a 1/4 mile drag strip and a short oval for golf carts.

We already have the drag strips. They are between the speed bumps. frown

P
P
There is a hummer golf cart that is wild. Could he be bringing that? Yesterday I was stuck in traffic and I was the only golf cart amongst fairly huge trucks. Besides smelling really bad, it was a bit intimidating. Can anything be done?

wait till the roads are done....everything will be all better when the roads are done!

oh wait....roads = cars and even more big ole trucks! damn....maybe road nirvana aint what we thought it would be?

but hey, what the hell do i know.

I remember when it seemed like it was all golf carts and just a few taxis. Everything changes, huh? One of the golf cart dealers actually told me that it was easier to get a car/truck permit than a golfcart. I don't really believe that. It doesn't make sense.

Wouldn't it be great if only golf carts were allowed on front street? Wishful thinking, I know, but it seems like the vehicles get bigger and bigger. At least a Pedestrian/Golf Cart only after 6 pm.?

It makes me think of "Big City Routing" where all the commercial vehicles had to go around the city center.

That would mean that all commercial vehicles would have to move along "back street" - or via barge. Not fair to people who live those streets, either. And I KNOW that the barge thing is a very touchy subject right now.

Not a WIN WIN Situation, but we must preserve the town center - don't we?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.