Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 370 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 369 370
I still think it is appropriate to salute the French. smile

Just when you hear something that you would like to believe in, snopes shuts you down (or you sober up). Life is so unfair.

Previous to this, I thought "pluck yew" was Chinese.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
I LOVE Snopes! There's enough misinformation floating around out there!!!!

Besides, there's enough strange TRUE stuff to keep me busy! laugh laugh laugh

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Ya think???? wink

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Let's see here. I was born awhile back. Hmmm, maybe I'm just an urban legend. Are there any suburban legends? I'm bored.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Does a joke have to be real? Do we need to snopes everything?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
C
C
a woman walks into the kitchen and sees her husband with a fly swatter,having any luck she says.Yep he replies killed 3 male flies and 2 females.she asks how do you know their sex and he says 3 were on a beer can and 2 were on the phone.

CLOSE, BUT NOT QUITE ACCURATE, SCUBA LADY:
THE "100 YEARS" WAR BETWEEN ENGLAND AND FRANCE WAS FOUGHT BY OPPOSING NOBILITY, WHO THEN CONSCRIPTED THEIR SERFS AND PEASANTS TO JOIN THEIR ARMIES.
THERE WOULD OFTEN BE MANY YEARS BETWEEN MAJOR BATTLES, AND THE NOBLES REALIZED THE NEED FOR THEIR LANDS TO BE TENDED, SO INSTEAD OF KILLING CAPTIVES, THE PRACTICE OF CUTTING OF THE 1ST AND SECOND FINGERS WAS ADOPTED, AS A LONGBOW IS DRAWN WITH 2 FINGERS, ONE ABOVE AND ONE BELOW THE NOCK, OR SLOT IN THE END OF THE ARROW....THIS IS WHY IN ENGLAND, THE EQUIVALENT OF GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER, IS IN FACT GIVING A V SIGN, WITH 1ST AND 2ND FINGERS, THUS SHOWING THE STINKING GARLIC BREATHED BICYCLE RIDING BERET WEARING FOGGY BASTARDS AND THEIR HAIRY ARMPITED WOMEN FOLK (SORRY , GOT A BIT HOMESICK FOR OLE ENGLAND FOR A MINUTE) THAT THEY (WERE BACK TO THE PEASANTS) COULD STILL DRAW A BOWSTRING.
TRUST ME ON THIS ONE�I'VE HATED THE FRENCH SINCE 8TH GRADE WHEN I WAS FORCED TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF SURRENDER FROM A MINCING LITTLE SOP IN A BOWTIE

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Hon Offline
Comment très malheureux pour moi que j'ai la famille fran�aise...none of whom are mincing little sops.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Hon #253388 10/18/07 08:38 PM
There ya go, Hon! Couldn't have said it better myself. I gotta say, I really dislike those gross generalizations... mad

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Hon Offline
I know I'm going to be accused of not being able to take a joke, but as a Newfoundlander (stupid) with relatives from France (cowards), Ireland (drunkards), Italy (mafioso/criminals) and First Nations (all of the above) I have a thin skin for bigotry.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Page 23 of 370 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 369 370

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.