Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 39 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 38 39
Great, Loansum. I plan on being there from the end of the year through Feb, maybe into the middle of March, at least. We will get together for sure then. I'm happy the weather is being kind. When we were there in Sept, the weather was just wonderful, too. One of the many things about AC that I appreciate.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Sounds great!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
L
L
Does anyone know what the units are selling for now? 1/1 Condo on 3rd floor?

Check the website....www.reefvillagebelize.com . It is pretty up to date now.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
L
L
Well...I just came back from Reef Village. I think "H" has a lot of the fundation in...complex looks great. I do hope they landscape a little better after all the construction.

Hey Lamb. Did you take any pictures? If you did, I'd love to see them.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
L
L
Yes I took some pictures. Here is my [email protected] can send me your e-mail and I will send some pictures.

L
L
Let me ask everyone a question. I am putting my condo in a corp. set up in Belize. I understand by doing so that I can sell it by just selling my shares in the corp. and therefore helping someone save the 5% Belize Tax on RE. Have you all done the same and is there really any benefit for setting up your condo in a Belizian Corp.?

TIA

I don't know about that. I will ask my honey, cause if there is a way to save a dollar, he'll know. I am sure he's checked that out, but I don't remember how it worked. I'm sending you my email, please forward pictures...tankuverimuch.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Originally Posted by Lambsblood
Let me ask everyone a question. I am putting my condo in a corp. set up in Belize. I understand by doing so that I can sell it by just selling my shares in the corp. and therefore helping someone save the 5% Belize Tax on RE. Have you all done the same and is there really any benefit for setting up your condo in a Belizian Corp.?

TIA

NO Lambsblood you are mistaken. You are referring to a practice that is no longer a loop hole in the law. And even back then the stamp duty rate was 3%, not free.

The 5% stamp duty also applies to corporate shares that encompass ownership of some form of real estate. If you sell your shares to a non-Belizean he/she must obtain approval from the Solicitor General's office before the sale can go through.

An attorney would be better able to advise you on the benefits of a Belizean Corporation.

Page 7 of 39 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.