Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39
Belizeonthebeach, you are welcome at the pool/bar anytime, and you don't have to spend THAT much money. Just make sure the little blonde in the corner has constant cool drinks coming her way. Hopefully we'll be down soon and I'll buy YOU a drink. No bad feelings towards anyone, just wish it was a more friendly arena at times.
Lambsblood, send me your email address and I'll send you pictures from last month when we were there. I don't think H has started. As for the whole development completion, it's anyones guess as to when it will be finished. Our condo was promised in 6 months, it took almost two years. Our villa was promised in 6 months, and it has been almost two years, and it's still not finished. Everything moves on island time, and although we are used to getting what we want when we want it, it doesn't quite work that way down there. I had to learn patience, and plenty of it. I hope yours if finished soon, but don't count on it.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Sun & Sand, we will be here until November 29th.....when are you coming down?

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Oh, Loansum...I am afraid we won't get there until the end of the year. Again, we miss eachother. When will you be able to get back to AC? I am hoping to spend at least two or three months there this time, so perhaps we will be there when you return. I hope, as I would love to sit and have a good chat. Are you having a wonderful time there now?

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
We are in "H" and according to Jules the ground breaking was just done. Completion may be by April or May. We head down for 6 months on the 10th of Nov. and will post what we see. As for the whole project... I'm just waiting for the slips to dock my boat!

A fish on my fly is worth two swimming by.
Yes, we are waiting, also, flyfisherman. We don't have a boat there yet, but hope to get one once the docks are in. We have the villa directly behind the pool, and can tie a boat up to the veranda, but I think it would be safer in a slip. I hope you aren't "married" to that April or May forcast. Take their estimate, and double it. That is a more realistic span. They all have such an optimistic outlook as to how long it will take to completion. I hope it works out for you, that it's finished when they say it will be. I know how disappointed I was when they didn't make their first completion date. That is when I learned patience. And lots of it. Good luck, and have a terrific time there.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
L
L
Thanks for all the replies. I will be down there about the 13th of Nov. for a couple of days. We have purchansed a unit in H. I too will take a lot of pictures but I would love to get some pictures beforehand. My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to send me some pics.

Has anyone tried to rent their place? Have you used the Village to rent the place for you or have you rented it yourself? And what are the places rented for? I have a 1/1 on the 3rd floor facing the bay.

TIA

L
L
BTW...I can wait, and understand completion dates. I would love to see the unit finished quickly..but I also understand the whole patience thing.

Thanks again.

Renting seems to be going pretty well, but I'm sure will be excellent once the project is completed. I don't know what yours will rent for, we have rented to friends and I understand it has been rented by the mgmt co. Ours is a 2/2 on the third floor, facing the sea, so we have different units. I know you are excited to get it completed. We were just antsy, waiting. The day we walked in to our finished unit was a very good day. I was very pleasantly suprised at the quality, the furnishings, the view. The only thing missing was the personalization stuff, art, candles, little things. And, I only changed one lamp. I know you will be pleased.

'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
S&S, you're right about the time slip on the completion. This is actually the "revised" schedule. The first one had it completed by the end of October, yes, this October. Oh well. I saw bulding "G's" ground work going on in March and the roof is now being started so if the electrical and plumbing were on schedule and it's completed by the first of the year that's 11 months... Doesn't look good for "H" to be completed by May.

A fish on my fly is worth two swimming by.
Sun & Sand, we'll be back in mid February for approximately two months. Looking forward to seeing the skydivers. The weather has changed back to its beautiful self.....no appreciable rain for the last 5 days.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 160 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,042
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.