Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
jilco Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi There - My father is looking to purchase a condo on Ambergris. He wants something reasonably priced and closest to the action...he wants a condo rather than a house so that he doesn't have the upkeep...any suggestions?

Oh, and I want to visit there plenty, too! smile

~jill~
There are 2 I know of: ones $50,000 and the other is $1,000,000...which would you prefer?

Seriously Jill (?) there are great units in many price ranges. Are amenities more important than location, how many bedrooms, rental pool or kept private, street noise or no noise, in SP or a little way north or south?

Take a week and stay 1 night in several places...it may seem like you'll pay more than a "buy 6 nights, get 1 free" stay, but you really don't need more than 1 small bag for a week in Paradise, so moving around is easy, and a few dollars invested now in selecting the right place will be well worth it in the long run

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Good advice pugwash.

jilco Offline OP
OP Offline
Good advice. That is probably what we will end up doing. We are going to go down there in Jan/Feb. Any special events going on during those months? Any good dates to visit, or to avoid during those months that you would suggest?

Most important will be location. Close vicinity to the beach and night life is preferred. Probably need 2 bedrooms.

thanks!

~jill~
Has you Dad been here before?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Jilco,
take a look at Paradise Villas, there seems to always be a couple for sale, right on the beach on the North edge of town.
great location & very nice pool.

jilco Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes. He's been twice. I've been once. We're going in Jan/Feb. I'm looking to narrow down the date and book the trip.

~jill~
T
T
try www.reefvillagebelize.com

I think there are still a few units for sale.

And remember, wherever you are BE THERE.
Originally Posted by jilco
Yes. He's been twice. I've been once. We're going in Jan/Feb. I'm looking to narrow down the date and book the trip.

If you were to go down during Jerry Jeff Walker Week you would have the opportunity to hang out at a bunch of different places, the only problem might be remembering where you had been when you woke up the next morning (or afternoon)

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
T
T
do you??? lol lol lol you humor me to no end!!! lol
I don't sell anything lol lol
Why, you need a job?

And remember, wherever you are BE THERE.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.