Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I find some of the Lebanese shop keepers here honest and straightforward. Even one I know to be closely related to the sharks this thread is about.

I was "TOLD" (as in "hearsay") it was the same people that "OWN" the Island Supermarket had opened another smaller store in San Pedro town. So that could only be a rumor OR it may also be true, I do not know for sure. Maybe Jesse can do some old fashioned "Gum-foot" Investigating and report back to us.

S
S
What store? Where? What kind?
Nasser (brother-in-law of Island Super) opened his own store some time ago, located at the corner of Sea Grape and Blake Streets.

Jessie. I don't remember the name or exact location (in town), But it is a smaller grocery store that looked like it had just opened sometime around Thanksgiving (ish). I'll find out when I come down to SP in a couple of weeks.

T
T
You are most likely talking about the new Isla Supermarket which is on the west side of Coconut Drive kind of across the street from Changes in Latitudes and Belize Yacht Club. Not Nassers store. They have a golf cart that ferries goods between their store and Island Supermarket all day. Coinsidence I am sure Jesse. Also they too are Cristal Golf Carts.

S
OP Offline
S
Bobber,
I am just writing in your response for knowledge when "this whole ordeal comes to a head" I have spoken with our attorney recently who informed me he has heard no new information about our case. He assures me that I will be informed when he has any new information. Looks like we will be down in May, anyone have any good golf cart companies they can recommend? Just jokin'
Sandra Warren

Sandra, I'm down in March (53 to go). I'll check it out and let you know. You guys are real troopers!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Sandra, just my natural curiosity. I consider myself to be a stand-up guy, and when others "stand up", like the SPBA, it tweaks my interest, and I want to patronize their businesses, and if possibly, shake their hands. Also, I am also a frequent "tourist", and I like to know what to watch out for.

I am glad to see that in spite of this hassle, you are going back. It's a magical place.

I love this board. smile

Hang in there, azbob, there is some Belikin with your name on it. smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
S
OP Offline
S
We love it there. What happened to us was something that could happen to anyone in any foreign country. The way the Victoria House, the SPBA and the public reacted to the situation was unbelievable and literally saved us (I too love this board). The compassion that was shown to us is something that words cannot describe. Did I ever mention that Brent and Javier (Victoria House) and Tim and Peter (Banana Beach and Pedros Inn) flew to Belize City and spent the day with us at our Lawyers' office? Is that amazing? Anyhow, thank you again for your kind words, and hopefully we'll all meet up one day.

C
C
Hi Sandra - I found your original post after we were there in 12/07...you say you are coming in May again. We are too. Let me know when if you want.

Live Laugh Love
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,044
Members20,484
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.