Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
hi islandinthemist,
my husband has the invoice breakdown from IDOBELIZEWEDDINGS of every cost for the wedding. I am not sure how much of that i should post. let me contact IDOBELIZEWEDDINGS to see if it is ok for me to post each broken down cost (fire dancer, hair/makeup, etc)....or you could even probably contact them directly.
(keli is SUPER speedy in her response time!)

Hi Island in the mist!

You're right, the guest book is very nice! You can easily find that book in different gift shops in San Pedro and it's not very expensive!!!

Good luck!

Islandinthemist,

The Belize guestbook is found throughout most gift shops here in Belize and can also be used as a photo album. It was part of the gift to the couple. We use a beach wedding guestbook for your actual wedding guests to sign.

Keli

I got married at Banana Beach. The wedding was beautiful. There were fifty guests and it is in a low traffic area, therefore very private. If you want more info. check your private messages.

Isabelle

yes all beaches are public. most people get merried at the hotel they are staying at. they take care of all the little things you arent going to want to think of. they also keep the beach cleaned (sea grass is yuckie) and keep passers by out of the way. ramons has a nice beach. ive photographed a few of them there and they turned out very nice. $1000 is spendy but you arent going to want to fart around with doing your own paperwork and taking care of all the little details.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.