Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Hey all! This was our best trip yet. We enjoyed meeting new boarders and locals alike. I'll keep it short and sweet.

2/23 -- Got in a little later than expected because of a lost bag that didn't make it until the next day. We did, however, hustle to Coco Locos by taxi to see klcman and Spurs at the bar with the tacos waiting for another round of skydivers to make it in. Fun! Some golfcarting with Spurs and klcman and lunch in central park. We had dinner at Portofino with immissing and KathyA. I just love the night sky in San Pedro. Even with plenty of moon, it's wonderful how many stars you can see on a boat ride up north.

2/24 -- Crawl, crawl, crawl. The tacos are masterful planners. I would be doing someone a disservice if I tried to recount all the names and faces we crawled with. Started with a great breakfast at Estelle's. What a blast. Mrs. O and I won a round of Bingo each at Pier Lounge, we hung-out at the Bayside for the first time (great place) and wound-up at Padros for great pizza and company. We were some of the few that went the distance -- my mom would be so proud. What a day!

2/25 -- Jump day -- whoohoo. If Spurs could do it, so could I. Thanks to reaper for just being a heck of an all-round nice guy. Check out the video (had to download some freeware to get it to play on the net, sorry for the advertisements) -- http://community.webshots.com/album/562638364qEJiMG?vhost=community -- dinner at El Patio and dancin with the Punta Boys at Canucks as well as hangin with Tiger, er, Dennis Wolfe at Roadkill.

2/26 -- Day at Caye Caulker with Spurs, klcman, Jim and Michelle (Betterbeer). We swam and drank at the Lazy Lizard and generally got burned and toasted at the same time. It's official, I am no longer the king of "slipped tongues." Mrs. O. was trying to mention how she was being "facetious" and it came out "fellatious" After we returned from behind the bar, I refused to tell the gang which one she really meant. Back to Pedro's for all you can eat pizza and a few drinks with skydivers at BCs.

2/27 -- Another leisurely breakfast at Estelle's before an early Tropic flight home. Booo.

Pics here: http://community.webshots.com/album/562635357liFoMB?vhost=community

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Nice report Otter. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the Jump so much, maybe next time you'll relax and really get excited about it. smile
We will have to co-ordinate much better ( or I should say I should) and meet up in SP next trip.

see ya next yr.

Never Use money to measure wealth
OTTER....wooohooo..........great jump!!! smile

Dare To Deviate
K
K
Great pictures Bill. Will post mine soon!

Otter, excellent pics and terrific report! Next year, promise, I'll be there with ya... both feet on the ground though.

Love reaper, he's awesome.

xoxoxo's for the Otters!

OTTER!!!! Great video....it sure is a blast!

Yeah!!!! Great report and great video! I'M HOOOKED!!!!! I'll figure out how to post mine this weekend....
It was really great hanging out with you and Mary and the rest of the gang!(you know who you are... quit hiding!!)

Take the road less traveled
Otter, we can tell you didn't have any fun at all!! Great pictures and video.
Ms. O. we'll just leave that slip between you two!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Hon Offline
Excellent Otter! If you and the missus were smiling any more broadly, I bet your face would break grin

...and Dita, did you get that terrified look in your eye from skydiving?

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Can someone say EXHILARATING!

Way to go, Otter!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.