Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Betsy G Offline OP
OP Offline
B
If we come, we would most likely enroll one daughter(the older one) in school there. The youngest has mental health issues and we would just have to suck up the lost fees. She is struggling mightily in school here. I don't think we could send her to school even if we wanted to. She is kind of unpredictable. Thanks for your reply. I was not aware of that particular issue. There are many things like that that I need to learn more about. This is the start of a long process for us as we consider coming to Belize. I decided to start with education and go from there. Thanks again

C
C
Betsy: I received your email today, thank you.
I am unable to respond at the moment so have forwarded your email to the director of the new high school. However your email address was not included in your letter. If you wish to contact the director her email address is [email protected]

S
S
Wouldn't the e-mail adress be in the e-mail? Just asking.

C
C
One would think so, however I wouldn't have made this post if it had been included. The email I received was a reply through this message board so the senders email address was not disclosed.

S
S
There be the confusion. Message board messages are PM's (private messages), e-mails are e-mails.

M
M
I was wondering if you made the move? My husband and I are looking to move to Belize and are also teachers 8-12th grade in Texas.

D
D
Would either of you be a science teacher specializing in Marine Biology who speaks Spanish and can learn basic Creole?
My E mail is [email protected]

Dane #282247 05/31/08 09:36 PM
A
A
You are too funny, Dane! Btw, Dane is spearheading a project to open the first high school on Caye Caulker this coming September 2008. Building construction is well under way...

You are a hero, Dane!

Cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
J
J
While vacationing on C C in April we spoke with a nice young man who worked at the Iguana Reef who told us that yes, you have to take the water taxi and it is $5 each way per child. Knowing that for the most part the people on the Island appear to be poor, we were wondering how in the world these families could afford such a luxury of $10 per day per child. Do you know of the organization that you can get in touch with that helps sponsor children so we could make a donation? It seems so had that a poverty cycle will not be broken if there is not some type of help. What a waste of minds!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day