Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#278418 04/28/08 09:32 AM
F
OP Offline
F
Hi there everyone. I'm new to posting here (although I've browsed a bit for a few years now) and I was hoping to get some advice. I've been to San Pedro 3 times now and will be there in June for my fourth visit. I am seriously considering making a permenent move to Belize in the not-so-distant future and I'd like to discuss some of the challanges with anyone who has already made the move. My girlfriend and I have planned an extended stay (up to 1 year) for 2010-11 to try things out and see if we can adapt, but any kind of advice would be most appreciated. Anyone who would like to have a beer on me and enlighten me with their local knowlage in June would have my eternal gratitude. Thanks

edit* Sorry, I guess this isn't the best place for this particular post, if I should move to a different catagory just let me know.

Last edited by future-expat; 04/28/08 09:37 AM.
Congratulations on your consideration to move!
You've got a great idea to check out the island for a year to see how you adapt and like it. Do what you feel is best for you and remember even with advise from others the move is different for each person here.

Come sooner if you can and welcome!

Sounds to me like you're going about it right!

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 122 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.