Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
ERT - From what I can tell - after speaking with him personally, Jeff Pierce has very thick skin. He is oblivious to the day to day turmoil of this message board and he has more pressing matters on his plate than worrying about a load of speculation, innuendo, pot-stirring etc.... So I would say - don't sweat it. Mito is not a tyrant and as the old adage goes, any publicity is good publicity.

Now that everybody knows who you are you can bustle around on the board and say what you mean, when you want to.

I for one give much more consideration and respect to a post once I know who is involved. Nothing wrong with pen names, but when true identities are known people are less likely to commit libel, act maliciously or abuse others.

Please do post here if you receive any newsworthy responses.

Chin up - many have been the brunt of these types of attacks - and they all get to live another day in paradise!

now, now, children...can we move along???

jesse, i usually never comment negatively regarding administrators, who i think do a fine and thankless job. in general, they have my full support. BUT, in this case, ss has a valid point.

can we get back on topic now?

Here's back on topic. I wonder how all of the folks that buy a condo in South Beach are going to like being on the lagoon and not the sea. I wonder how they are going to like airplanes flying over head all day long.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 99 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.