Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
We are all right next to one another. Susie and I are at Paradise Villas. keith

T
OP Offline
T
Well - that happens to work out quite nicely!

I emailed Steve back with that information.

I'll let you know when I hear back about which day(s) are available on the Reel Lady.

I have two others to go - bringing the cost to about $53 each for the half day. The website says the Reel Lady holds 8 comfortably, and that brings us to 7 so we have a full boat. They may not fish, so not too many lines in the water. If that's too many people for you, let me know and I'll tell them too bad : )

Kat
T
OP Offline
T
Kat -

I have no issue with that at all.

M
M
Works for me. keith

M
M
Troy/Kat it looks like we are all arriving on the island on the 14th. How about we get together for a drink Saturday evening to make sure we have everything worked out or to make a new plan if needed. I would suggest Wet Willys right out front of Blue Tang. I'll be the guy wearing shorts a light colored cotton shirt sandals and have a belikin in my hand. My wife will have similar attire and a rum punch or mojito. That should narrow it down a little. 8^). keith

You can reef fish 6 with comfort more than that might be a problem .. the boat holds more but all can not fish ..But you will have a blast...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Not a problem - we'll sit out/take turns if too many lines in the water. Wet Willies Sat night it is! I'm a short-haired blonde/blue and I'll be with a long-haired blonde/blue and a brown/brown young man. Who knows what we'll be wearing? But we'll have a drink of some sort, I'm sure : )

What time?

Kat
probley not gona fish but will have a drink at wet willies with ya all. I look kinda like this guy........... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=991431049980387938&hl=en

Last edited by wade the gringo; 06/11/08 05:25 AM.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
T
OP Offline
T
I got a reply back from Steve last night - he has us reserved for Monday morning at 7am with pickup for 5 people at Paradise Villas dock. I sent a message back letting him know we had added 2 others and trying to verify if that was OK.

also - he mentioned we could meet up with him if we wanted to pay with credit card or we could pay the captain with cash - should we just do cash?

Wet Willys - Saturday night - sounds great!

I'm about 5'9'' short brown spikey-like hair. I can't imagine I'd be without a Belikin, but you may also find me near some one barrel as well...

I'll be with my girlfriend whos about 5'5'' brown hair, she'll likely be drinking something fruity.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.