Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39
SunAndSand... Can't you see that he's baiting you?

Regarding your investment. I seriously doubt that this message board has a significant impact on the value of your condo. The people who post here do it to vent their frustrations and little more. You don't see them taking any real action. No organized protests when investors are in town... no pickets... no chaining themselves to mangroves. All they can do is vent. Let them have their peace and just let it roll off... You just have to remember that bywarren is a master baiter and leave him to do it alone.

Originally Posted by sunandsand
That being said, my Dad taught me never to argue with an idiot. It makes it hard for others to tell the difference, and for that reason, I'm done here.

Speaking for idiots everywhere, I'm sorry you and your father are not on speaking terms.

Last edited by deadserious; 06/15/08 01:30 PM.
Thanks, deadserious...you rock. Thanks for setting me straight. I will leave it now....at least where they are concerned.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
Bywarren,
I don't see RV owners complaining about their investments. We bought chap enough so it will be difficult for us to lose money. It seems that people who don't own at RV have most problem with our investments. It is understandable - they bought much more expensive units north of the cut end now are terrified by RV as "low income housing project" in their ritzy neighborhood. They were against bridge being built; they don't want more development in their back yards. What they don't tell you is that their units, being houses or condos, also were also built in somebody's back yard. It's an "osmosis syndrome" - things should work only one way, my way.
And sunandsand, don't worry. They can badmouth RV all they want - the market will decide who's right and who's wrong. As I said, we bought cheap enough, we have great location, so relax�

Disclaimer: all my comments are aimed at gringos, not natives

Last edited by Sail&Dive; 06/15/08 02:08 PM.
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Originally Posted by sunandsand
If we stay ..... we will never make our money back out of it, our investment will go flat. If we walk away from it, we will lose our investment

Welcome to Belize!

P
P
I disagree, I don't want development that dredges the lagoon to the point of an environmental disaster. Growth is inevitable but should be responsible. Buyers should also be responsible for assessing the environmental impact of their properties.

Pedro: have I just been called a wanker? shocked

bywarren and pedro2, I apologize for implying you were idiots. Not very nice of me. Sorry.

P
P
Better a wanker than an idiot?

Thank you sunandsand. If I wasn't a wanker maybe we could have a cum by ah moment. smile

bywarren, what you do behind closed doors is your business, if ya know what I mean.

Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (OLDBAY), 114 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.