Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Red, save me some popcorn shrimp!!! IIIIEEEEEE!!!!

Take the road less traveled
L
L
I love it when I have the girls taste something they think is going to be distastful and then see that look of "food lust" that crosses their faces. They are finally starting to realize that despite the fact that I am like a kitchen terror, I am a good cook and they no longer back away when I hand them something to eat and say "trust me", lol. The latest victory was the hush puppies yesterday. Damn, they were so good I am doing them again today with fish instead of shrimp.

C
C
Well...I was a huge fan of Monkey Bites when John and Tracy owned it. I am looking forward to trying it...all of it!!

Oh, I hope that the Celi's rumor is just that...a rumor. Celi's was traditionally our first dinner in San Pedro when we were tourists...as it is with so many. I know it will disappoint many people if they close.

Not to mention Celi's Wednesday night barbecue!!! Who can live without that???

C
C
I had some of the BEST nachos ever at Monkey Bites!!

Live Laugh Love
Originally Posted by krehfish
...and when Celi's closes this fall it'll be permanent-at least as far as the staff that received termination notices. So sad.
Celi's closing is bad news. They had some wonderful folks there...very loyal!!! Hope they will all land feet first. I fear that Antoinette will no longer serve my spicy fish fingers while watching NFL football on their TV...or am I being selfish?

Gone fishing!!
Originally Posted by lil'red
I love it when I have the girls taste something the think is going to be distastful and then see that look of "food lust" that crosses their faces.

LOL this is like Bruce with my 11 year old son at least once a week!!!

interesting tho, he tries more new foods in belize than he does here. i forsee an order of hush puppies & shrimp in our futures too! see ya soon, red!!

I got nervous about the Celi's restaurant so I just called down there and I spoke with Kim and she says that they are not closing permanently. (Those spicy fish fingers and stuffed fish are worth the long distance phone call!)

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Carb, way to go! I was getting worried also!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
K
K
Well, then the waitress that serves you (this past Monday nite) shouldn't tell people that the notices were rec'd.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.