Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
JZB Offline
krehfish, I heard the same thing you did.

Krehfish and JZB - No worries, I have always said that if you line up 20 people and whisper something into the first person's ear and have them pass it down that by the time it gets to the 20th person it will be different. Who knows why the server said that.
While we are on the subject of rumors, I would like to dispel the rumor that has been going on about me that I am the illegitimate love child of Deacon, That is just false and it hurts! grin

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
...and after the season's hedious...Celi has arisen.

Gone fishing!!
E
E
Please, try to say something half way intelligent.

I will be truly disappointed if Celi's closes for good. I do hope it is just seasonal.

If it did close for good though, could it be a complete surprise? Love it as I do, it isn't as busy as it used to be . . at least the times I've been there over the past year.

So, if it is only a seasonal closing, I'd like to encourage others to stop in for a dinner or two on your next vacation. Food is good, price is good, service is good and it's a nice little place too! I'd think that couples would especially like the small tables on the beachside.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

G
G
What is open north of the cut........

Sweet Basil, Beach'n Kitchen, Palapa Bar, Ak Bol, Capt.Morgan's, etc.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
G
G
Thanks....how about Coco Locos and Pinki Knox?

Pinki Knox is no more - Coco Loco's is open with Butch serving up the drinks.

Hate hear about the various closings, but not worried about missing a meal. FYI - White Sands Cove is closing Sept & Oct, per Marilyn. Seems there could be a way to keep all these closings in one area for trip planning. We spent (or wasted) over 1 week narrowing our choice down to White Sands only to be advised by someone else they were gonna be closed. Guess I should assume some responsibility for not immediately e-mailing for availability. Is there a place that tracks all of the low season closings that I have missed?
Taco Girl, your blog has helped us alot. Hope we see you.
E - got your e-mail, you gonna start back on Oct 1? We'll still have a couple of dives that first week of Oct. I'll look into other arrangements for our Sept 29-30 dives.

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.