Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
K
Captain Morgan's is closed for September. Belizean Shores/Upper Deck will be open.

I
I
This is very sad to hear, I am getting married on September 13th and there are about 45 of us coming down to AC on 9/10 and are staying until 9/15 for the first time. IN fact September 12th, is our rehearsal dinner at Carumba's! I hope there will still be plenty to do and places to see.......

Just an FYI - Upper Deck at Belizean Shores is closed on Mondays.

Ah, Butch & Marlon.....what great bartenders!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
2aggies - had almost the same thing happen to me with White Sands. Spent many hours narrowing it down to them, and were fully booked in June (for September), paid the down payment, and even received an email in August saying that everything was a go for our trip from 9/26 - 10/2 to White Sands.... then 2 days later we get a voicemail saying that they had to close down for an unnamed 'family issue'. So 2aggies, don't be so hard on yourself for not immediately checking availability. I did that, and was fully booked for almost 60 days before I got the news. I hope everything's OK with Marilyn, but I would have just liked a bit more notice (or openness) regarding the resort's status.

"Neutrality, at times, is a greater sin than belligerence" - Brandeis
HM29 Thanks, but I did feel stupid for not checking, wasted hours and hours reading reviews on White Sands. I suggested posting the closure dates to Marilyn, but she said she'd rather address it individually. I also hope everything is ok with her. My wife was very disappointed and we are going to walk by and check WS out for our next trip. Marilyn invited us to stop by.
We did find what we think will be equally as accomodating at Xanadu and we're already happy with how Stacey has handled everything.
We'll be in 9-27 / 10-5 so maybe we'll run into you next week.
Have fun and get Belized!

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
2aggies, is this your first trip to AC? It is ours, and maybe we'll run into you checking out WSC. We decided to stay just north of there at Cocotal, and we'll def. be checking out WSC in person for any possible (and for what I've read and heard everywhere, probable) return trip to AC. Hopefully Cocotal will be nice and quiet, as it is our honeymoon (as I'm sure you guessed by now) and all, and it is a fairly small establishment... Have a great trip if we don't see you!

"Neutrality, at times, is a greater sin than belligerence" - Brandeis
HM29 - 1st to Ambergris. Been to Belize mainland. We normally go to the Virgins, Aruba, etc. We are both divers and this is suppossed to be the ultimate according to our local dive buddies. Short trip for us, leaving DFW.
We were afraid too far North would make having a little fun at night a challenge. I think Ms. 2aggies had Cocotal on our list. Rain is probable and traveling North of cut can be difficult I hear.
Enjoy the Honeymoon - 21 years for us and the honeymoon is not over.
Hope we'll see you guys for a beer or punch!

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
2aggs - WSC is a HELL of a walk from xanadu!

You guys are gonna love San Pedro! Long walks with frequent bar stops are one of the best ways I know to spend an afternoon, but I'm betting you'll have a golf cart a day or two as well. wink Xanadu is very cute and has a nice beach front too! Happy diving!

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.