Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
S
i am a full fledged paid up member for over a year and II still won't let me use it though I do have all my membership info. I believe at this point it is an II problem who keeps kicking me back to Grand Crowne. I even have a membership card printed by II with all my info on it and they tell me they don't have it and it is RV fault. Nug-luvr I dont know how you did but as of thursday they would not let me. As I said I am sure JD will straighten things out when we see him.

Sounds like one big cluster f____!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
X
X
We also got our full package a few weeks ago. We can log on to the II site but we cannot do any exchanges because our points don't start until 2009 (even though we are paid up in full for our basic membership).

So far, things are making sense. I'm assuming that in 2009, once we pay our annual fee, we will be able to do exchanges on the II site.

Can't wait to check in at Reef Village for our first stay on 11/23. Less than 2 weeks now!!

G
G
Timewaste!!!!
I dont know anyone with a timeshare who has been satisfied.
I can stay anywhere, anytime and I dont have to call anybody ever. I may pay more??? but I am not built to deal with the issues posted here. My hats off to the persistance and faith in system you guys have shown.

S
OP Offline
S
I wish I had never bought into a timeshare, this has been one of the biggest mistakes and a costly one at that!! I don't understand why anyone is agreeing on the terms with Reef Village, the contract doesn't state that we can use II in 2009 , at least mine doesn't!! I have lost my faith in Reef and their promises!

A
A
You don't have to call to make a reservation? Wow.

I have a question. Why do you buy a time share in Belize if you don't want to come to Belize?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
OP Offline
S
Scubaldy, I bought this timeshare while I was on a vacation in Belize, I absolutely fell in love with San Pedro and the people. I thought I was dealing with honest people at Reef Village and that my contract had validity, but I was wrong. I won't go into what my contract states, because I'm seeing an Attorney, he will decide what we will do. I will return to San Pedro, but not staying at Reef and we won't be under a contract.

you signed a contract and now you want to break it-the attorney will make lots of money-suecate is delighted with her purchase

S
OP Offline
S
Pedro1, I have talked to Suecat and I know she is happy with her purchase, because she paid her timeshare in full. My contract states that when 50% of my purchase is paid I can use Interval International, they are telling me that we can't. That is why an Attorney is involved, because it is breach of contract. I know you are friends with John and are siding with him, but you don't know what has transpired since July. I have tried to get an answer from him for over a month and still haven't heard from him. All I am asking for is an answer to my questions about my contract. By the way my friend is an Attorney. I just want what I paid for, that is all I'm asking, is that to much?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,480
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.