Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
OP Offline
B
UB Belmopan Dorms
The Student Residence Hall includes Bedrooms, a Restaurant, a Shopping Center, and a Laundromat for your convenience. All rooms are furnished and include prepaid telephones and free internet access. All prices include electricity and water.

Room 1
2 person room with shared bath: contains two single beds,two chairs, two closets with seperate shared bathrooms for men and women down the hall. Price: $240BZD a month if only one person or $130BZD a month if two person.

Room 2
2 person room with private bath: contains two single beds,two desks, two chairs with private bathrooms. Price: $350BZD a month if only one person or $200BZD a month if two person.

------------------------------------
I think its cheapest in the whole belize. 150$USD a month

now count my expense.
How much for eating, will my living cost goes more than 1k a month?

i do not drink or smoke smile
I dont pay for leisure.

BestPerson
I'm really having a hard time taking you seriously. What in the world made you think you would like to come to Belize and study? And Study what? How much education do you now have? How old are you? What is your background?
I got a feeling you are yanking our chain and most people are being very polite in responding to you.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
NO KIDDING ...HAHAHHAA

P
P
Are Electricity, Water and Cable TV more here than elsewhere in Belize?

yes

Reality..What a concept!
B
OP Offline
B
I am 24 year old, i have done Diploma in business. :):)

$350BNZ for accomodation in university.
and what will be the cost of food and other stuffs smile

350=175$USD its mean i can live under 500$ laugh

i have done Diploma in business .... From where?

Folks this looks like another joker...

After all who would name themself BestPerson.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
My guess is that it's Pedro1 looking to have some fun with an alter ego.

you should really try asking your questions on the www.belizeforums.com message board. That one is more about life on the mainland, where UB Belmopan is. This one is mostly about life on the islands which are more expensive and more "leisure" oriented. Good luck.

B
B
Hello Mary,
I read what you wrote on Permanent residency. My husband has been pushing for the possibility of moving to Belize. He has always wanted to move out of the country. He has traveled more then I have, so I am very nervous about uprooting and moving. He thinks it's a better way of life, and is looking for a simpler way of living. We went to Hopkins in July, and would like to explore that option. I worry about the kids schooling. Age 14 and 9. Can I home school?? We are not stuipid people that have our eyes closed to the "real" life in Belize. We dont think it will be Disney world!!! But we did notice things were better in a good way. I am worried! We can live on $2000.00 per month, but cant seem to find a house in Hopkins.
Please give me your thoughts!!!!!!!!
Jackie

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 145 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.