Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29
Y
Y
I too am looking for information on Mike and Dawn O'Connor and their children's whereabouts. They live in San Pedro and have a business called barefoot watersports. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any information.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Lori Reed here from Changes In Latitudes
I am in Canada at [email protected] or phone collect 705-649-3114

Looking for Ana and Fiona who are friends housesitting during my vacation. Velasquez family (5 pax incuding 2 small children), Carlos Azueta family (5-10?) - last heard from 8:30 a.m. San Pedro time on Oct. 1. The people above were at Changes In Latitudes in between Jade Garden and Yacht Club.

If anyone can check them there PLEASE let me know asap their status.

Also would like any info on Alberto Gonzalez,
Secundino Gonzalez families (Sr. & Jr.), Sonja Wade and kids, Kim and Gutsy Gonzalez,
Freddie Gonzalez, Tulu, Coral Beach gang.

Thanks for all your efforts, vios con dios, Lori

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Has anyone heard from O.J and Patty Holden.
O.J owns the Oceanside Bar and has been involved with the emergency evacuation program on Caye Caulker for some time. If you have any info, please post a reply here.

Thanks Bill & Linda

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Not getting any info out of Caye Caulker. If anyone has heard how Neil and Molly Bradley on Caye Caulker are doing please let me know. They just moved to the north end of the island beyond the split. They used to live on the south side, owners of Madelin's Hardware store and used to have Jan's Deli.
Very worried daughter in Denton.Tx. ph# 972-294-1340;e-mail [email protected]. Appreciate all your efforts.

C
C
I'm looking for my daughter and son-in-law, Michelle and Bill Zachry. They live at Xanadu.Bill is a MED. student there. Last heard from them about 8 [Linked Image]oa.m. yesterday. Marty thank you so much for this site. God speed with all our answers. Camellia

[This message has been edited by camellia w. stephenson (edited 10-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by camellia w. stephenson (edited 10-02-2000).]

mims
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Worried & concerned for my son, DEMETROIS (DEE) LOUIS & JILL HALLONEN both St. Matthews med students on AC San Pedro. If anyone knows please contact me: [email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Marty, many thanks go to you for your continuous and generous giving of your time and care. You have been doing this for days, and must be a saint.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
We're looking for information about Roger Egli of Laimer's Divers at Playa Tranquila on Turneffe Island.

If anyone hears from him please have him e-mail [email protected]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Looking for Angelica Imel
She is a Med Student at St Matthews
Haven't heard from her since Sat AM

K
K
KEN & DEBBIE MCLEAN - SAN PEDRO - WAS STAYING AT THE BELIZE YACHT CLUB! These are my parents!

I am from Alberta..not much news on the hurricane. ANY information is appreciated!!

Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 153 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.