Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
And she did just get married!

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
and Jeff is more nutters than Peter!!!!

L
L
Laguna, You'll be just fine. We don't have William Sonoma or Sur du Table, but Caye Supplies will be a great treat. You will miss your Viking stove, but look into Mabee or Anchor. I often let people use mine as a crematorium.

R.B. Mernitz
I would miss the 190 inches of snow we had last winter......NOT!

L
L
I forgot, a house where I can leave something outside without having it pilfered. Would anyone know where my Mezzuzah went? That is Low!

R.B. Mernitz
ok, so i guess no one told her about visits from big water bugs, crabs and scorpions, huh?

and i heard you on the cottage cheese - my point was you cant barely get dairy ANYTHING fresh?? no milk, no butter... (that's right, you can only get butter in a can).

and, are you for real about why can't she bring her jag down??? hey, anyone wanna take bets on how long a convert jag would last down there?

and before you can assume you can ship all kinds of stuff down, like dog food, you might want to check on duty charges.

sorry, this is just too amusing - did you research anything first? i love, love, love belize, but no place is paradise. if it were, we'd all live there.

If this is a wind up, it is funny. If it isn't, it is funny and scary.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

and watch out for those land sharks too!

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
OP Offline
Originally Posted by reaper
I want to know why someone would want to leave Laguna Beach??

Becoming increasing miserable for long time residents here. Sauds and Egyptians are buying up the business's (Restaurants,hotels, fish markets,Galleries,boutiques,etc) ; and the locals cannot stand many of their business practices. Replacing shops with "MAGNET, KEYCHAIN, and T-SHIRT shops. The few small businesses that have managed to stay, won't for much longer, as the owners refuse to fix anything while charging a fortune for rents. The Jolly Roger had to shut down last year due to this. It has been here about as long the town.

Even though we own our property out to the tide . . . My dog isn't allowed there from Memorial day to Labor Day, as it belongs to the tourists. I also may not have a cocktail on my own beach without getting a ticket ($200).

Yet when I ask the police to remove the transient who is living under my balcony (drawing flies from using it as a toilet as well); I am told it is his right to be there. It doesn't matter that he acts out in a rage at the tenants, making them afraid to live there.

If I DARE leave the town to do anything; it takes forever getting to and from during the summer. Not much is worse than sitting in your car, being able to see your house in front of you, and knowing it will be a solid hour and 10 minutes before you will get in your driveway. The only thing I guess would be going out to get in your car, and ONCE AGAIN having someone parked across your driveway. Takes over an hour for a tow truck; and usually the day ends with the angry owner of the impounded vehicle coming up from his day at the beach, screaming and yelling at you; and of course doing something to your own vehicle.

The atmosphere of this once "Art Village on the Sea" has changed so drastically to more of a "VEGAS".

That and much more is just getting so very old.

(you asked)

Michelle

Michelleinlaguna.pixplug.com

(sorry, @pixplug - was incorrect)
OP Offline
Originally Posted by lovey and thurston
I forgot, a house where I can leave something outside without having it pilfered. Would anyone know where my Mezzuzah went? That is Low!

You have things stolen from your yard?

Michelle

Michelleinlaguna.pixplug.com

(sorry, @pixplug - was incorrect)
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.