Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
Seashell - you do realise the costs of bringing stuff into this country for resale?

Yes, Peter I do. In no way am I trying to suggest that Rudy's price is out of line.

But as much as I like Rudy, I'm still going to get it for less another way. I thought about buying it once I get there, but what if I don't like it?

I try to buy something from him every time I'm there anyway. Or I get him to fix something for me.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Glad to hear Rudy is selling these. I'll buy one from him. He has made me some great deals on camera rentals the last 2 years so I guess it's only fair.
I too am fairly new at the underwater photo thing (diving since 1979) and I appreciate hearing from you seasoned shutterbugs.

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
N
N
http://www.sealife-cameras.com/

My husband and I both have the DC1000. Good to way farther than I will ever be able to go. smile

the latest thing for u/w photographers is a stainless steel rod about 12" long that you can place on a piece of reef that doesn't have any life in order to steady yourself. Much better than your finger. Alternative is to have your dive buddy hold the elbow of your camera hand.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
P
P
... or develop good buoyancy control smile

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.