Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Rick and Cheri and whoever else will be there, hope you guys have a great time and please post trip reports upon returning. I will be there in exactly one month and I can't wait. Have a beliken for me.

OP Offline
edd...everything/one will be fine!!Don't exactly know how far from JER it is to Palapa, Am sure the people at JER can get them there, we'll b sure they get back LOL

OP Offline
edd....what if we're the ones being "gross", we don't want know trouble...had enough of that lol

E
Edd Offline
E
Hey Rick, it really goes without saying that you will be the one "most gross". I'll do my best to take my title back next trip. Anyway, thanks for your help getting these guys back to civilization before you begin any pagan sacrifices, OK?

OP Offline
Ok you all--
Been in conversations with Keith, we are ordering the food now.. You guys will love the Texan BBQ... The jam is on, great music, great food, great times... Where else can you have this except in Belize!!!!

Edd, your guest will be very well taken care of!!!!

We are doing this for the people of the island, and all proceeds will go directly to them... We love the island and will do what ever it takes to take care of them with ya'lls help.. I thank you all in advance for all the monies we will raise for them...

Thank you!!!!!

Please let us know if more of ya'll are going to attend, we are trying to get an specific count for the food and drinks...

Thanks,,, Rick

OP Offline
Ralph--

You and your family need to get a water taxi from JRE, at about 1pm... to the Palapa, they will know...

Jane-- You will have the report and pics, but we don't know how to get them downloaded!!!

Axeman,,, We'll see you at the Holiday bar on the 18th, big B-days party!!!!

See you soon on the island!!!

Rick

Folks, you have NO idea how excited I am...well maybe ya do...I'm haveing trouble sleeping now with 12..ahh make that, 11 days to go...Please get hold of Julian Riverio at the computer shop if ya have time and have him email me at [email protected].
I need to know if he needs any computer parts, I have a ton of old stuff laying around that I can bring that may help him...all free...It's just gathering dust...
Anyone else who is there in AC that reads this, PLEASE relay this..with only 11 days left I need to know...

Thanks to all who have helped me make my Belize Trip possible. I will be setting up a dedicated web page for my trip so you all can see how it went!
Any single girls going to Belize on the 18th of April? I'm there to dive but I hear the nights are long and can be chilly...would'nt you like a bed warmer? Ok..thats the last time I make that offer...I sounding desperate...Girls may just wanna have fun, But us Guys like to raise the roof...Man I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
C
C
hey, I'm really a rookie - i just started reading this site today. Anyway, I am also going to hop on the Belize band-wagon and was wondering how you are all going about finding apartments/homes, etc. I'm only 22, so I'm not exactly in the market for a house that costs 2200/month, but I want to learn Spanish and bathe in the ocean.
IF you could just let me know what you are all expecting to pay in rent for an apartment, i would be so grateful.
Thanks!
see you all soon, i hope.
Cam

please reply to
[email protected]
J
J
Hey Rick & Cheri,
You all have a great time in AC.. & think about us here in this CONCRETE JUNGLE----
John & Linda
Call us when you get back and we will meet somewhere for drinks............

JLS
OP Offline
AXEMAN...LMAO on that last post...You and Rick are definitly not going out alone!! We will take you to the Palapa the following Sun.! We'll get a golf cart and take you around town to meet everyone...where do u live??

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (OLDBAY), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.