Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Your forgetting we used the same builder.
remember?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I have no idea who built your house Elbert. But I do know that I didn't experience any delays or cost over runs.

Cal and I are extremely happy with our home and guest house.

P
P
Didn't Colette and Maya have big problems with their new house? I believe that was a well known local builder.

J
OP Offline
J
I greatly appreciate the people on this forum who are helping me find a local builder as I dont think I will be able to micro manage the construction in Belize as I live in BC Canada. Hopefully people dont get mad at what people are saying on here in regards to a good local builder. I am not trying to ruffle any feathers

S
S
You are getting the usual naysayers. Ignore them

Don't worry - you aren't ruffling any feathers. People all have different experiences and opinions. And some just enjoy trying to stir up dirt.

If you want to hire a builder that doesn't need micromanaging there are some here on the island. Take this advice - see what they have built RECENTLY, talk to a number of past clients, make sure you have a written contract with every minute detail addressed. You can also consider hiring a construction oversight manager.

R
ron Offline
R
Add to Amada's list that you have a very detailed set of drawings, so questions are minimal.

P
P
A major problem in any large project including building a house, is the owner changing his mind once the project is underway. It is very important that research is done thoroughly beforehand, detailed plans are drawn up and agreed, and then stuck to.

call isael 011-501-631-2360 if you want someone u can trust...he built my villa called pirate villas in 6 months from start to finish and is a great guy...he also buit akbol just ask milio he owns akbol....goood luck with your project

SPAM!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.