Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
nice and neat but make such a mess of your hands, so afterwards, you don't want to be touching your eyes or your mouth with your hands. I've found it convenient to also carry a little pack or two of the single wetwipes, along with the bug wipes.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Originally Posted by seashell
I've found it convenient to also carry a little pack or two of the single wetwipes

Wet-wipes (or baby-wipes) are a mandatory item in my San Pedro Survival Kit (along with bug spray, sunscreen, swiss army knife--just to name a few items)

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
S
S
Howdy! Another fellow Texan (from the Woodlands area) who will be on AC next week. We leave Houston on Sunday and will be there until the 27th. Can't wait to be back in paradise...always lots of other great Texans to meet!!

Susan

OP Offline
Susan from the Woodlands....

Where are you staying? Would you like to meet a fellow Texan for a drink? We are traveling with a group of Texans all from Houston. We are staying at the Victoria House.

Helen

S
S
Originally Posted by Helen H. from TX
Susan from the Woodlands....

Where are you staying? Would you like to meet a fellow Texan for a drink? We are traveling with a group of Texans all from Houston. We are staying at the Victoria House.

Helen

Hi Helen! We are staying at VH, too! We have a party of 11 Houstonians with us (mix of family and friends) so we rented to big house - Casa Azul. Come by and say hello! You won't need to look too far...we'll be all the people having fun and enjoying Tony's (the bartender) famous Mr. Green cocktails! It's always great to meet fellow Texans while we are on AC. I cannot tell you how many people we've become friends with who lived in our area but that we didn't meet until we were at VH or on the island somewhere. It becomes a very small world for Texans in Belize!!

See you then,
Susan

K
K
OMG. I can't believe we're missing the party with all you Houstonians!! We're from the CLear Lake area, and were just down a few weeks ago.

Have another Belikin for me, would ya??

That's awesome! This awesome Houstonian is already home... frown but met some really cool folks from Austin so y'all go meet our neighbors and have a blast!

Austin!! Geez, those Austin folks really get around. LM and I were meeting folks from Austin everywhere we went in Argentina! smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (flecktones), 90 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.