Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
Best of Caye Caulker:
No Elbert whining.
No Mike Campbell superiority statements

M
M
Moving Jesse? I lived in Caye Caulker for awhile, nice place, you might like it. smile

Last edited by Mike Campbell; 10/02/10 07:32 PM.
L
L
Jesse, you seem to be one of the biggest whiners here. With the exception of CA gals who think they know all, and don't even live there.

P
P
Go brush your teeth Dane. With all that crap coming out your mouth.......

You're not even a full time resident are you?

What is an "Agro dispute"?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

D
D
Why is this gentleman insulting me?
are you checking my immigration or is there some other sense in which those of us who live here have an exalted status over lesser mortals?
I spend at least a month every year sleeping in my mothers basement- just toss down a mattress you know?
Lately I have been going to Maui a lot chasing 20 ft waves.Found some just lately. I will show you the spot if you like.
It mostly breaks to the left.

Last edited by Dane; 10/04/10 12:23 AM.
C
C
OMG..Dear Phil....
No Danes not full time ...but for over 20 years he was...how many years have you been a BELIZEAN...I have lived full time in Belize for 9 yrs..my only home..not my other home..and although I to keep even tempered..and love Caye Caulker..I think San Pedro is unique as well...my kids would take S.P. over C.C, anyday..I just enjoy tranquility and peace...but how can you slam Dane..He is one of the oldest residents on the island, owned a big part of the south side. HE DONATED THE LAND FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
PHIL..PHIL..PHIL..What an A.. H...you are..
Casa Caracol San Pedro not on my list for tranquility...You just proved Dane right by your really stupid post. How often do you clean the shit out of your mouth. When was the last time you funded a High School??????

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
P
P
Originally Posted by Dane
Other differences-
Low crime on Caye Caulker
The locals LIKE the "tourists who live here"
Agro disputes are news- not daily biz like AC
It is not needed to drive elsewhere on the island to avoid loud noise,traffic,hustlers.etc.It is not needed to drive at all.
Seeing a gang type in the street is big news.
Dogs on AC bark pretty much nonstop.
AC has better bars
CC has only 21 restaurants- AC has more.
Arrogant overbearing tourists aren't very well received and don't like us much. They often go AC right away where "our money is welcome"

I'm well aware of Danes history and length of time on Caye Caulker. My comment on his full time status was to question how current his info might be. I couldn't care if someone has fifty years or five minutes somewhere, a spade is still a spade. When did he last spend enough time in San Pedro to come up with his crap...... err sorry...... his in good standing Citizens view.

He might have the right to make the statements he did in public but to not expect a response to those he offends. Nah, not in my book. It wasn't even a retaliatory strike as all the other posts were complimentary toward Caye Caulker. Slagging off all of San Pedro, from it's locals through it's expats to it's Visitors.....(even the dogs got in on the act).... and not expecting someone to have a dig back.

P
P
Originally Posted by Cooper
OMG..Dear Phil....
No Danes not full time ...but for over 20 years he was...how many years have you been a BELIZEAN...I have lived full time in Belize for 9 yrs..my only home..not my other home..and although I to keep even tempered..and love Caye Caulker..I think San Pedro is unique as well...my kids would take S.P. over C.C, anyday..I just enjoy tranquility and peace...but how can you slam Dane..He is one of the oldest residents on the island, owned a big part of the south side. HE DONATED THE LAND FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
PHIL..PHIL..PHIL..What an A.. H...you are..
Casa Caracol San Pedro not on my list for tranquility...You just proved Dane right by your really stupid post. How often do you clean the shit out of your mouth. When was the last time you funded a High School??????

Perhaps you wrote the above and the nice PM while a tad angry. Perhaps not. Read my first post in this thread and I think you will work out I like Caye Caulker a lot too. I chose San Pedro to live and for me it was a good and correct choice. I guess you're happy with your choice too, and I'm now certain Dane is (despite preferring Maui these days).

If you're calm or sane enough, take Danes initial post and transpose San Pedro for Caye Caulker. Then change the posters name to someone from San Pedro who has lived here a long time and is well respected in that community. So now it's turned around and is about Caye Caulker written by a long standing resident in our community. Would you not be pissed off and if a tad gobby, like me, respond?

D
D
"to come up with his crap....If you're calm or sane enough"....
This a rude guy
Has he ever heard of light humor? Most in AC seem to have no problem with a laugh now and then.
How about the fine folks who live on AC. Did I insult your tourists or your dog?

Last edited by Dane; 10/04/10 01:30 PM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day