Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

we are coming to the warm waters of Belize in March for our 25th wedding anniversry and really want to have fun! didn't get a honeymoon so we are hoping to make up for it. We are booked at the Changes in Latitude B&B,,,,any feedback about the place?
we want some fun night life too...any suggestions?? We are a totally fun and crazy couple open to new things and experiences.

thanks in advance smile

Good choice.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
You will love the place small and intermite B&B close to town
a stones throw to the beach .Great breakfast ,
and the owners are hands on and they have there ship together
never heard anything other then super duper to great in the how you rate dept always people seem very happy .Your in for a treat .As far as suggestions ask the owners who live there they can guide you with real deal up to date info on whats hot and not . .BUT I AM SURE EVERY ONE HERE WILL SHARE WITH YOU ON WHAT TO DO .!!!
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND GET READY LIVE THE DREAM ..

Last edited by captjeff; 01/09/11 04:29 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
cooool...i was a bit nervous about the hotel. Any suggestions on what to bring? And what's the drinking water situation?
smile

Congratulations on your anniversary!
You might enjoy a catamaran sunset sail the evening of your anniversary. Very romantic, beautiful, and relaxing. You'll find plenty fun and exciting places for nightlife just walking through town. March is beautiful in Belize, you'll love it.

G
G
Just bring your shorts, bathing suits and flip flops. The city water is drinkable, but there is local bottled water too. San Pedro is a laid back place!

All Good.
Keep you schedule open march has a lot of windy days!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
We were there in March for a week last year and are coming back for 12 days this year. What we did was ask a few locals when we arrived and they steered us to the best places to eat. My wife is still talking about the Reef Restaurant. Can't wait to get back. just stop in one of the many bars like Roadkill or BC's and you can get acquainted with the locals real fast. Most of all be prepared to slow down and relax!!!

OP Offline
i'm so excited...we never get to relax...only staying 5 days....i dont think that will be enough..i"m seriously thinking of just bringing three swim suites and two shorts and a skirt and flip flops...i suppose i should bring a shirt too blush...lol

Easiest thing in the world to do is over pack for Belize. We will be staying longer and bringing about a 1/3 of what we brought last year. You have the right idea.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.