Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
check out the lodging section on the top of the page under the pics it will tell you about all the cool resorts

Look at this too, it will give you an understanding of the layout of the land and possibly a better view of the properties.

http://pelicanproperties.com/airbridgenorth.html

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Try the Phonex,very nice and close to everything.

Admittedly an owner at Pelican Reef Villas......

We have been coming to the island since 2003....Ramon's was great when we were younger.....

However for first class service in a small boutique setting with incredible rooms (washers/dryers)(spa tubs)we highly recommend Pelican Reef Villas..... A trip adviser Favorite with the higher end traveler.

Good Luck! or PM me with any questions....

Please note we are not directly involved with the rental of the units, however the on site Property Managers are "TOP NOTCH" .....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Reaper has the recommendations right - add to his recommendations:

Azul

Mata Chica

I don't think you will be disappointed with ANYthing in any of these locations.

S
S
For more upscale accommodations in a resort (with great onsite dining options), I have heard great things about the Phoenix (in town) or Victoria House (south of town) or Coco Beach (North - pretty new, so am not sure about dining) or Azul (a little more North).

I agree that Ramon's is very nice and close to everything, but perhaps not as upscale as you were looking for?

All of these are great choices.....You probably have a harder time finding an unpleasant place to stay.....Have fun

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
+1 on Azul, Mata Chica and the Phoenix and Pelican Reef has the coolest bar on the island at their pool.

Azul and Mata Chica have a great beach. Great service. The 2 units at Azul are incredible. Food is A ++++ at Rojo, Azul's restaurant. Great owners. World famous too from the Travel Channel. North of the town.

We love Mata Chica. Great beach, service and food. Next to Azul.

Portofino is amazing and very tropical like. Wonderful service. Great owners. North of town.

Cayo Espanto is where all of the big shots stay. Really big shots. It's an island west of the island.

Victoria House is wonderful. Great food too. A bit south of town.

The Phoenix is top notch. I wish I lived there. Modern, in town, great pool and food. In town.

Pelican Reef is a bit out of the way down south. The owners are great people, the pool and bar is too cool and the units are very nice. A bit further south than Vistoria House.

Look at all of the info here in the lodging section. Have fun browsing. When you narrow it down let us know so we can chime in with our 2 pennies worth.

G
G
A good value that has all the things you want, is a beach front apartment/room at Banana Beach. You will save some $$, and get pool, restaurant, locals hang out, and the hosts, Jimmy and Crystal are sweetie pies. Close to town too!

Last edited by GwenA; 01/12/11 03:51 PM. Reason: Spelling
Try Pedros, you can't find more luxury on the island; and the views are breath taking.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.