Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4002 10/02/00 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If someone can get message to Frank Anderson, the caretaker at Casa Mata (staying at The Sundiver), please tell him that we all are thinking of him, Janet and the baby. Hope his hand injury is not too bad. What is the damage to Casa Mata? Does any one know? Glad Fox crew and those staying at Casa Mata are doing well. Hilda Wright

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You might try arianna scot, jay and kathyrn scot's daughter in Canada at [email protected] as she has been in touch irregularly with the Sundiver gang via her dad. Sounds like everyone is in good spirits, and I understand that the injuries to Frank's hand are not serious.

We own (just purchased) one of the Caye Villa #1 (good timing eh?) so please let us know if you hear anything. Best email for me is [email protected] Wish you well,

D.

S
S
Frank Janet and the baby are all OK and staying at Caye Villas. Casa Mata is in very bad shape I am told. I will pass the message on next time Kath or Tazmara call me in England.

Jay

S
S
Dennis
Just talked to tazmara and all is fine in fact she said that our villa took the biggest hit and all our damage is roof tiles and water damage. Don't know exactly the condition of yours but some of the fox people are in it dry and comfortable. Sounds like our little community made out better than almost anything on our end of the island a testiment to Bob and his construction crews.

Jay

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 100 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.