Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
$50,000 plus monthly installments.

That's a lot of nights at some great resorts for a lot of years.

C
C
i never understood time shares. If you really really like a country (Belize), why not just buy land and build a house. usually those timeshares are as much (or MORE--in some cases a LOT more) than building your own place. Plus, selling a house is a lot easier than selling a timeshare if you ever want to sell.
Seems like having a timeshare is just like renting a place.

The problem at Sueno however isn't that they did timeshares its that they got creative with the arrangement and now fall out of the definition so consequently are not protected by the Time Share rules.
but for the record i despise timeshare and all the petulant sales people it attracts.

Last edited by elbert; 03/26/11 08:56 AM.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Ernie not to get in a fight about time share AS THIS POST WAS NOT ABOUT THAT . And as you like to fight with peopl and enjoy confortation .I then say if your so right with your feelings show me on paper how it makes sense.AND THEN I WILL SAY E SORRY YOUR RIGHT .I BET YOU CAN NOT DO THAT And your friend who owns time share may feel happy, good for them .but the truth is over the long haul it is the worst investment in travel or investment ..
ANYBODY WITH ANY BRAINS AND KNOWS BASIC MATH KNOWS IT IS OVER TIME A BAD INVESTMENT ..SPEAK TO ANY ACCOUNTANT CPA .. THEY GET A GOOD LAUGH WHEN THEY HEAR ABOUT THE VAULE OF TIME SHARE..LOL.NOW THATS FUNNY.AND TRUST ME I HAVE DONE MY HOME WORK . AS TRAVEL WAS MY BUSINESS .I COULD RIGHT A BOOK ABOUT THAT.

Last edited by captjeff; 03/26/11 11:07 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
E
E
Ah Jeff, you are just to full of yourself LOL ! grin I really dont have the time nor the inclination to educate you.

Have a great day !

Last edited by Ernie B; 03/26/11 12:05 PM.
E some how I new you would say that .talking the talk is as important as walking the walk the facts are power .show me is power .Have a great day .

E
E
smile

I stand by my comments. The best way to buy a time share is not to buy it in the first place. There is a Fortune 50 company that runs one of the biggest time share scams going. That does not make it right. Why would someone sell something with value for a song? Get it?

Captain One Iron
Capt one Iron you are on the money .I did a report years back
for my travel group .The report showed ,just how bad the investment $$$ realy was .Not to say the way it is sold is just so bad .that's why they hire scam men ,con artist from all over the globe .A shame that they permit this to go on and on and hurt so many people .But when people are on vacation have a few drinks and are happy and living the dream they are prey for this type of close , sale .As they forget buyer beware and forget using good judgement And they get caught up in the moment and get sold the pie in the sky . It is only when they get home the realize how screwed they got ...!!!!!It can sure put a damper on there vacation big time .The few people I have meet who have time share are to embarrassed to say how they realy feel .

Last edited by captjeff; 03/28/11 11:38 AM.

Go Captjeff!
Time share Grrrrrrrrrr!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.