Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The People's National Party announces that by amicable and mutual agreement, Mr. Mike Campbell will not be running for Belize Rural South as a PNP candidate. States party leader Wil Maheia, "Mike felt constrained by being a member of a party and decided that he could do a better job of representing the very special interests and needs of Belize Rural North by standing as an Independent. We look forward to his being a part of our informal alliance of smaller parties and independent candidates. We wish Mike all the very best, and believe he will be an excellent representative for the people of Belize Rural North."

S
S
Your not even worth it so Karma will get back to at some point

Last edited by Scuba-John; 03/21/14 08:09 PM.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
M
M
Scuba John, I have never met you, I have never taken money from you and have never entered into any business or other relationship with you and certainly owe you no money. You purchased some stock in Playa Blanca from Gary as did I and that is the total of our relationship. Gary has indicated that he made an arrangement to purchase your stock back from you and has made substantial payments to that end. You would be well advised to check the public records to see who owns what stock in Playa Blanca and desist in trying to unjustly besmirch my name. I owe you nothing and never have.
Further as you have never met me how is it that you can quote me as saying I hate Americans? I was married to an American woman for many years as you must know. Please desist in assigning me with quotes that you have never heard me make and please get your facts straight before you accuse me of anything and attempt to damage my reputation as you have in the past. I owe you absolutely nothing and have never even met you.

S
S
Whatever Karma will come back to

Last edited by Scuba-John; 03/21/14 08:20 PM.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (flecktones), 89 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,475
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.