Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Cayemen Offline OP
OP Offline
I tried this morning to use my VPN to connect to my servers in the states. Both VPN's couldn't connect at all.

Tried: **EDITED OUT BY MARTY****
Even my backup, **EDITED OUT BY MARTY**** does not work.

Is this countrywide or only in San Pedro?

Last edited by Marty; 04/13/11 09:30 AM. Reason: removed detail that btl doesn't need to read
As far as I'm aware Hotspot has been blocked on and off for some time. They are constantly working at blocking different ports used by VPNs.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

A
A
I can use my **EDITED OUT BY MARTY*** in Caye Caulker. Both ***EDITED OUT BY MARTY*** work. Although the speed wasn't good enough to get a good Skype call going.

Last edited by Marty; 04/13/11 09:31 AM. Reason: removed details that btl doesn't need to read
P
P
This thread is unwise and should be removed.

Cayemen Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank god, VPN is working again.

Because BTL blocks so many TCP und UDP ports, I always get timeouts as admin on my Wordpress Blogs, its realy a pain in the a....

people - BTL can read.

Then read this, Blocking anything I want on the internet is a violation of my freedom, shame on you BTL.
Keep the internet free and get out of my space.
Internet users should be able to access any web content they choose and use any applications they choose, without restrictions or limitations imposed by their Internet service provider.
No such thing as limited freedom.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
G
G
BTL can read and as far as we know ALL VPN is blocked yes it sucks but at the same time if you are going to critisize and bitch about our BTL VIOLATING YOUR FREEDOM....omg really? bit extreme isn't it? think of the REAL violations of Freedom in the US, Britain, Middle east, pretty much the entire world, even here in Belize...and u bitch about not being able to skype? Pay the damn $1.00 a minute or whatever it is to call home and let your family know they are at least worth something. It is ILLEGAL to skype...you dont like it and cant deal with it? go home....simple.

Originally Posted by gibnut28
BTL can read and as far as we know ALL VPN is blocked yes it sucks but at the same time if you are going to critisize and bitch about our BTL VIOLATING YOUR FREEDOM....omg really? bit extreme isn't it? think of the REAL violations of Freedom in the US, Britain, Middle east, pretty much the entire world, even here in Belize...and u bitch about not being able to skype? Pay the damn $1.00 a minute or whatever it is to call home and let your family know they are at least worth something. It is ILLEGAL to skype...you dont like it and cant deal with it? go home....simple.
Thank you Lord Ashcroft.

:-)
No 'off' switch or blocking for the internet.
Huge political tool. What was the first thing government did to the Egyptians who voiced their need for fair government....clicked off the internet!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,036
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.