Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
GwenA Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I'm going to keep this short so others can discuss it. We have had more scammers and trolls in the last week and a half. Some of it is just Internet spuriousness, some perhaps, silliness, and some nastiness.
I didn't like getting criticized for ratting it out, but it is a reality.
Our message board, and posting on the board has been attacked more often than in the past, and for no apparent reason.
If we continue to let this happen, we won't be able to be helpful to those that want to hear from actual people that live on Ambergris Caye, and tourists won't get to hear about visiting to Ambergris Caye. So let's not let this continue

Boy, leave town for a week and look what happens!

I'll break out my zapping wand when I return.

Hope every body is nice and happy and plays well together for another week.

I've participated on this board for about 10 years now. I've seen it all. I'm a member of several travel message boards and have seen many first time posters be accused of being a troll when asking uneducated/innocent questions.

Given this, if I am able to contribute an answer I will, giving the person the benefit of the doubt.

I think that some of those scammers on this board may be reincarnated former members.

It's an added sport to determine who's foolin who on this board. Sometimes it's tiring so I'm not on this board as much as I used to be.

That's my traveler's two cents. Thanks for listening.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Thats a pretty good TwoCents Gela.
I agree, its hard to tell sometimes and the benefit of the doubt is
the way to go!
I get a kick out of some that are really serious about some very strange questions :-)

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.