Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
....I also happen to speak as someone who indeed has three dogs, so apparently this qualifies me. *cough*

as well as a great "Pic of the Day"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Nobody:
The reason I commented on the day of your registration is that I have to wonder if you have simply changed your log in.

I don't understand why people insist on being totally anonymous on boards like this. Well - I guess I do understand a little but I don't like it. All of you who list your names are the people I want to listen to; whether I agree with you are not I will listen. You who hide who you are I tend to take with a dose of salts.

About the puppy thing. I have to consider Pepe's feelings. I have to allow him to maintain his alpha dog status. After my experiences with Grita and Miss Kitty I know to be more careful about this. I do go by SAGA and look.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Originally Posted by klcman
....I also happen to speak as someone who indeed has three dogs, so apparently this qualifies me. *cough*

as well as a great "Pic of the Day"

Just so...

K
K
Nobody, I guess the dog that pissed on your cart said it more clearly than any of us on this board!!

OP Offline
Of course, I'm the problem...

M
M
Damn skippy, Kathyw. Well said!!

M
M
And Harriette...young or old, the universe is going to bring you your perfect next baby!!

S
S
Responsible dog owners should protect your dog's safety by training / teach it from an early age NOT to attack persons or other dogs while walking on public property. If they are not able or willing to monitor, curtail or restrain their dog's behavior, they should NOT adopt another. THE END

Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
Responsible dog owners should protect your dog's safety by training / teach it from an early age NOT to attack persons or other dogs while walking on public property. If they are not able or willing to monitor, curtail or restrain their dog's behavior, they should NOT adopt another. THE END

I totally agree! If a dog is adopted at an older age and is untrainable as to bad behavior, i.e., chasing bikes, pedestrians, or roaming off their property, one must restrain them in their yard and/or home. Beloved dogs who are allowed to chase and roam without oversight and restraint by their owners are at risk of poisoning, injury, etc. when they act a nuisance to others in public. The dogs are not at fault, but rather their negligent owners, no matter how much they love their pets, they are doing a disservice to them and the publc when they are allowed to be loose. No excuses, no matter where in the world you live. I would hope anyone would consider this before adopting a dog.

S
S
Where is the "LIKE" button?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.