Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#463280 04/28/13 03:37 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi All,

Me again, I am wondering if anyone can email any recommendations for reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents that will show us all applicable listings and possible have some good connections.

Thank you again.

Peter

J
J
Hi Peter,

I am Canadian and on the island with exactly what you are looking for. Email
[email protected]

P
P
He asked for "reliable, trustworthy, licensed real estate agents". Qualify?

I do not think Belize has a requirement for real estate agents to be licensed?
So if you are looking for US licensed or Canada Licensed agent you need to inquire about their license.

mary
L
L
Please check out Juliat, Look her up on trip advisor at sands villas and BYC. Be careful

Shouldn't matter. They aren't looking for a condo and juliat can call Sand Villas "villas" if they want to, but near as I can tell they are apartment condos. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

P
P
baba Boey not sure if you are here but from what I see and hear the opposite is true of the Agents. They are generally - well the good established ones - doing very well with lots of sales and are all very pleased with how the market looks. Last year was more like your description - but I am not in the business I hasten to add.

A
A
Baba,
You don't know what you are talking about, and I am not a real estate sales person.
I live here on San Pedro and have for the last 8 years, and have a successful business. So far this has been the best year for real estate sales since 2007. Many expensive homes, in addition to condos, have been sold. As far as good agents, there are a number of them.
This Chat Board is full of people who add their comments, and don't have a clue about what they are saying.....sad.

P
P
AC Lover, Perhaps Baba was just trying to WARN people NOT to do business with a CERTAIN person or CONDO/VILLA complex. As they are all over this message bd.
Yes San Pedro does have a FEW good , HONEST real estate companies.
Some have been here for many yrs and some developers have completed complexes in less than 7-8 yrs and no problems.We are individuals that live or bought here should help folks by waring them of the bad ones..YES?

About 9 years ago there was an animated conversation at Wet Willy's about a nice guy this certain man who had just been deported to the USA and jailed on fraud charges. It was mostly women talking. Out of the background a very quiet man simply said "I never met a con man who wasn't a nice guy."

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 81 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.