Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Thank you for your help. I had read about the Yacht club prior, what a mess. I will stay away from Sands, reef village etc, not interested in anything like those two developments or lack of it if you will.

I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Peter

M
OP Offline
M
Haha, an enjoyable read and a true snap shot of reality. I totally appreciate your advice and list.

We actually are looking at homes because of the condo mess on AC, it actually doesn't have a great reputation for completed condo developments. I am sure as the economy improves so will the status of developments.

I don't mind doing my due diligence in fact I like doing it so no worries there. I am not going to part with my hard earned money very easy. IF, we make the move we have to have a good feel about AC and be confident in our decision.

Appreciate your advice

Peter

deleted the info from Baba Blooey
Long list of "info" on real estate companies and developments - most of it negative and more than half of it totally wrong.

M
OP Offline
M
Its hard to figure out the facts within the information. This is why its best to get down there in June.

Thanks Web guy

Peter

yep. best to come on down!!!! enjoy!

Thank you Marty for letting us know you deleted a posting, we still own property there and may be planning on coming back soon, we have always classed San Pedro to be home.

John and Thipaya

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 100 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.