Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Marty #488485 03/22/14 04:43 PM
Katie, we should not have to tolerate intolerant people. Go over to his house and kick his butt.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Marty #488507 03/23/14 09:14 AM
J
J
It's obvious that he's a deep cover mole. Just waiting for the right time to cause insurrection and chaos on the Island. It's up to Katie to put a stop to this. 3 decades is a long time to wait, that's what makes it so important for her to do something now. Before he dies of old age.

Marty #488509 03/23/14 09:56 AM
Sounds fishy. Why would someone like that live for 3 decades among the folks he supposedly hates, and not gett offed for offensive behaviour? Maybe he found Jesus or something, and is now an upstanding citizen. Not like the old US where someone like that can get elected to a high office. smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
L
L
Originally Posted by jhill123
Sorry, but isn't that a bit of US news? Isn't that forbidden? Looks like some double standards at work here.

Gee, do ya think? This is the first thing you said that I have ever agreed with. Maybe we should send Saul Alinsky followers (and you know who they are) and David Axelrod down to tend to the "problem." hehheheeee

Last edited by LaurieMar; 03/23/14 02:53 PM.
Bobber #488520 03/23/14 03:01 PM
C
C
Originally Posted by Bobber
Sounds fishy. Why would someone like that live for 3 decades among the folks he supposedly hates, and not gett offed for offensive behaviour? Maybe he found Jesus or something, and is now an upstanding citizen. Not like the old US where someone like that can get elected to a high office. smile

You just can't help yourself can you?

L
L
Originally Posted by Katie Valk
Ah, we have the former Imperial Wizard of the KKK living on the caye for nearly 3 decades. We don't know if he still subscribes to the same hate and ignorance and until we do, its a problem in a nation of people of color.

Do they have libel laws in Belize?

If so, you should be concerned with your post. "We don't know if he still subscribes to the same hate and ignorance and until we do..." Ding, ding, ding, where is the proof that this person has done something egregious in Belize? Put it out here, please.

First, I see the owner of this board on another thread supporting this guy (who I do not know and never heard of him, so I assume he hasn't caused any major problems to warrant this nonsense). Then, I keep seeing Katie's continued attacks on this person, but still....she "doesn't know."!

Why is it acceptable to post this here without clear and convincing evidence this man has harmed you or anyone else that you know of?

Marty #488522 03/23/14 04:17 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Katie is hardly a USA basher. and she was responding accurately to the previous message.

Rykat #488524 03/23/14 04:30 PM
L
L
Originally Posted by Rykat
Originally Posted by Katie Valk
Belize has lots of right wing religious organizations from the US and NA insinuating themselves in issues before us. Some of these are your run of the mill zealots and others, quite scary, claiming Xtian values, but in reality, anything but. Which the link above professes to be.

quite a stretch, certainly should leave a few doors open smirk
Surely was not aware of a KKK problem in Belize, live and learn? smirk

OK, this was the post previous to Katie's post. Still does not answer my question: What has this man done that has been so egregious to her or anyone she knows in Belize?

Is the KKK really a problem in Belize? I find that unfounded, to say the least. I have never seen any white pointy hats, crosses burning or whatnot. Also, I have never heard of it being an issue in my neck of the woods in Northern California or anywhere in the states for a very loooooong time. So, let's ask anyone who reads this: has the KKK been a problem in Belize? Good frickin grief!

This is a person with a stranglehold prejudice, no matter the lack of facts of the three decades that have gone by. No more and no less..unless there are facts to show otherwise! That is all I am waiting for...otherwise, a bunch of crap!

Marty #488525 03/23/14 05:21 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
one can legitimately object to harm done to others, even if its not in your own backyard.

and all klansmen don't wear pointy hats, and regardless of their political strength in a particular area, they remain a threat to the well being of many humans.

Marty #488527 03/23/14 06:02 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
you cannot command responses. especially as you are so argumentative, absolute, and always 1000% right. most just roll their eyes and move on, and this is exactly the type of crap that makes me stop these threads. makes us all look bad.

rant rant rant.

this thread is now locked.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.