Kindly note that due to the national inclement weather forecasted for tomorrow, Saturday September 27th, the clean up campaign has been postponed until Saturday, October 4th. The crew in Independence is planning to brave the rains. However, volunteers from other areas, please help us spread the word and adjust your plans accordingly. Thank you and see you next Saturday!