Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#502056 03/10/15 03:50 PM
K
OP Offline
K
Hi all, I'm wondering what the best website would be to check for any last minute accommodation specials. my husband, myself and our 8 year old son maybe traveling to Ambergris from 3/29/15-4/5/15.The last time we were on Ambergris we stayed at The Palms which was perfect for 2 adult couples. This time I would like somewhere that would be good for an 8 year old boy.
I'm really hopeing it works for us to return to Ambergris.
Thanks in advance, and thank you for all the information that helped plan our previous trip to Ambergris.

We just saw a post from Pelican Reef Villas....Offering some specials for April.... We practically raised our children there....Perfect environment for them with a pool and safe grounds......South of town where it is quiet.... www.pelicanreefvillas.com .... FYI: We do like the palms and have stayed there ourselves.... Pelican just worked out better when we had the kids around...... Good Luck....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Perhaps Paradise Villas. Has a nice pool, grounds area, a little swimming dock, near the park at the cut, not far from Central Park either and still close in to town.

Further to the north there are some great places for families.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

seashell #502138 03/12/15 02:09 PM
I would think that your Sunday arrival being Easter week would make the probability of "a deal" a little less than likely.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Oh my, hadn't thought of it being Easter. That being the case, you may want to stay outside of town. Easter in San Pedro is crazy! Families all over the beach, children's playful screams are non-stop. Having your own children, perhaps that will not be any problem but when I'm on the island over Easter, I tend to hibernate with my earplugs in. smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

L
L
I have read great reviews of this lace:

http://www.landingstrescocos.com/index.php

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 151 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.