Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Been a long ass time, but me and Mrs. Zeke will be on AC in June. All booked and ready to go! Where we meeting now that BC's is gone?

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
ZEKE! I don't come on chat too much anymore. Thank KLC for alerting me. smile
Closest thing to BC's now is Sandy Toes Beach Bar. Would love to meet up over a ceviche with you two. Email me your details! xo

Hello Bigzeke and Mrs. Zeke....Sandy Toes is a great place on the beach in Boca Del Rio, A bit North of where BC's use to be....Another place you will find a lot of the Old BC's crowd is Carlo & Ernie's Runway Bar.....Located at the AirStrip near where the old Tropic Trailer use to sit......Either way, San Pedro has not changed much in regards to good watering holes... You will also be pleasantly surprised to find the Palapa Bar in town with several other popular pubs; such as Sandbar & Wayos along with a host of others....Oooo I almost forgot Hurricanes on the water is right in front of BC's old location and they have a very popular Ceviche...... Wising you lots of great fun during your next visit...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
OP Offline
Thank you so much Judyann! I promise the 4 of us will have dinner at your establishment in June. My wife and I owned restaurants for over 40 years until October 7th 2016 when an uninvited guest named Hurricane Matthew visited St Augustine, FL & completely destroyed it. Well now it allows us to revisit AC once again! Always have to look for the silver lining laugh

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
You have a great attitude about things.....We look forward to your visit...... smile Courtesy of Hurricane Matthew wink BTW:very funny tag line....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.